Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. (1405 Views)

Disobedience To Husband And Issue Of Attending Different Churches / Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced / Misconceptions About The Issue Of Being Born Again In Christianity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
I have been offline for a while now because I misplaced my phone.

I want to properly address this issue. So this nairaland user with moniker bitrhyme created a thread asking for a spiritualist of which someone referred him to me.

I dropped my number and told him to add me on whatsapp of which he did, he is a yahoo boy.

We got talking and he explained to me that his victims no longer pay him money and that he wanted his way to be open so he can be scamming people to pay him.

I said Okay it's a simple issue, what I will do for you is to clear road for you spiritually so anything blocking you will be out, I explained to him in details on phone call the work involved and that we have to buy river things since he is someone from the water so we can honor the water deities.

Amy babalawos here can attest to the fact about the river work I mentioned.

And secondly I told him that we have to give night people food aka witches and wizards of the night so they can be stop disturbing him and let blessings from river follow him, which would require me to carry ebos to 3 Junction in the night with his name and then I will go to meet with the night people to release him.

Everything calculated was 30,000 naira with no money for my work inside because I know that once I do it he will start receiving money so I called exactly how much it will cost to buy all the items.

And note before he contacted me. I was already working for a nairalander here. He requested I do something for him of which he sent me 150,000 naira and he came down from Abuja to meet me personally in Delta.

His work lasted for over a week, of which while I was in the village in the night in the forest preparing things there, I misplaced my phone so bitrhyme was unable to reach me.

I was in true village. I could not leave the work to go to the city because the distance Is much.

I had to stay for days without a phone, after which I completed the work for the nairalander. He saw the result the next day. We returned to the city and he was the one who bought me a new phone and of which I proceeded immediately to retrieve my line.

And in the evening of that day, bitrhyme called me. I immediately downloaded whatsapp and we got talking. I explained everything to this idiot. Only for me to discover that he has made a mess of himself not me online.

I then told him. Please come on Saturday so I will do your work for you.
He said no. He has no transport.

I said Okay your yahoo work. Give me the details let me help you do it. Within 3 days all your clients will pay you the money but I will take 50%

He refused and started demanding I send him 10,000 naira.

I told him look. I have used your money to buy the items you sent it for.

So to don't have any money to send you and I cannot give you money from my own personal money after you have cursed and swear at me.

The only thing I can do is for you to come let me work for you. Or give me your yahoo work let me do it myself because I have all the necessary things to make them pay.

I gave this idiot a rear privilege, I would do all his work with my hand while he sits back and receives the money since he cannot come.

But he said no and instead chose to abuse me endlessly.

I are worked for people on nairaland.

Not one have complained and I will still work for people on here because even as I am typing this there is someone from nairaland coming to meet me tomorrow. So I have nothing else to say regarding this issue.

If this bitrhyme bit cannot come let me do his work for him that he sent money for then he is the harbinger of his own misfortune.
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by oglalasioux(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
I can't believe I'm reading this on nairaland in 2017.

8 Likes

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Goddys(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Demigods666:
I have been offline for a while now because I misplaced my phone.

I want to properly address this issue. So this nairaland user with moniker bitrhyme created a thread asking for a spiritualist of which someone referred him to me.

I dropped my number and told him to add me on whatsapp of which he did, he is a yahoo boy.

We got talking and he explained to me that his victims no longer pay him money and that he wanted his way to be open so he can be scamming people to pay him.

I said Okay it's a simple issue, what I will do for you is to clear road for you spiritually so anything blocking you will be out, I explained to him in details on phone call the work involved and that we have to buy river things since he is someone from the water so we can honor the water deities.

Amy babalawos here can attest to the fact about the river work I mentioned.

And secondly I told him that we have to give night people food aka witches and wizards of the night so they can be stop disturbing him and let blessings from river follow him, which would require me to carry ebos to 3 Junction in the night with his name and then I will go to meet with the night people to release him.

Everything calculated was 30,000 naira with no money for my work inside because I know that once I do it he will start receiving money so I called exactly how much it will cost to buy all the items.

And note before he contacted me. I was already working for a nairalander here. He requested I do something for him of which he sent me 150,000 naira and he came down from Abuja to meet me personally in Delta.

His work lasted for over a week, of which while I was in the village in the night in the forest preparing things there, I misplaced my phone so bitrhyme was unable to reach me.

I was in true village. I could not leave the work to go to the city because the distance Is much.

I had to stay for days without a phone, after which I completed the work for the nairalander. He saw the result the next day. We returned to the city and he was the one who bought me a new phone and of which I proceeded immediately to retrieve my line.

And in the evening of that day, bitrhyme called me. I immediately downloaded whatsapp and we got talking. I explained everything to this idiot. Only for me to discover that he has made a mess of himself not me online.

I then told him. Please come on Saturday so I will do your work for you.
He said no. He has no transport.

I said Okay your yahoo work. Give me the details let me help you do it. Within 3 days all your clients will pay you the money but I will take 50%

He refused and started demanding I send him 10,000 naira.

I told him look. I have used your money to buy the items you sent it for.

So to don't have any money to send you and I cannot give you money from my own personal money after you have cursed and swear at me.

The only thing I can do is for you to come let me work for you. Or give me your yahoo work let me do it myself because I have all the necessary things to make them pay.

I gave this idiot a rear privilege, I would do all his work with my hand while he sits back and receives the money since he cannot come.

But he said no and instead chose to abuse me endlessly.

I are worked for people on nairaland.

Not one have complained and I will still work for people on here because even as I am typing this there is someone from nairaland coming to meet me tomorrow. So I have nothing else to say regarding this issue.

If this bitrhyme bit cannot come let me do his work for him that he sent money for then he is the harbinger of his own misfortune.
demigods, what are you? I thought you were a modern satanist? how come you are now a traditionalist?
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Goddys:
demigods, what are you? I thought you were a modern satanist? how come you are now a traditionalist?

I am both.
I learnt the art. In satanism we are allowed to explore further deeper things of life.
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by hopefulLandlord: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
oglalasioux:

my thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

my thoughts exactly

Believe it or not this territorial dieties exist. Observe the world "territorial" you might ask why are they not in Europe. That's the answer.
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by sonofluc1fer: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
oglalasioux:
Alternate reality. Mind Bleep.
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by sKeetz(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lmao

This sound like a folktale grin

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Ranchhoddas: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na wa o. I no know wetin to talk.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by sKeetz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
In 2017, people are still believing in night people aka witches and wizards.

Amadioha fall on you! grin
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Samsimple(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bitrhyme really disgrace himself and u on nairaland .. But wait oohh what is this e-babalawo or what should i call it.. In 2017

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by geoworldedu: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
My respect for OtemAtum, he will never tell you he would help you spiritually, rather he gives you physical solutions. This OP isn't genuine. Why should you render help to a yahoo yahoo scammer in the first place? Both of you are scammers together.

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by adepeter2027(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
This one pass me oo

Hopefullandlord, did you read the op?

Blood of God almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
adepeter2027:
This one pass me oo

Blood of God almighty.
As in ehhhhh
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by bitrhyme(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Demigods666 i have forgiven you already you can go with the money okay. Am still ready to spend more money till i get what i am looking for because it is obvious now that you don't have what i am looking for. Thanks for your time, you can have the money that's my final say on it
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Deicide: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
So just like that i can get free money
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by geoworldedu: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
bitrhyme:
Demigods666 i have forgiven you already you can go with the money okay. Am still ready to spend more money till i get what i am looking for because it is obvious now that you don't have what i am looking for. Thanks for your time, you can have the money that's my final say on it
before nko? You fell into his magaship and he magalised you. Next time, tell spi(RITUALISTS) to use their money prepare charm first, u test it and pay wen it is working. Don't pay 4 what they have never done if it's spiritual stuff.
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by geoworldedu: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Deicide:
So just like that i can get free money
It's d level of naija's gullibility.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Alphanancy: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
bitrhyme:
E be like say fear don catch this one after demigod threatened to end his life with less than N500. Chai.
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yahoo boy met his match. what a wawu grin

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Can anything good come out of the devil? Definitely NO. It goes a step further to let u all know that everything evil and negative is associated with the devil and his agent.
Can u imagine that people who I suppose are young 21st century guys still roam around at midnight carrying ebo to scam people while their Chinese and India Counterparts are busy inventing. Big Shame fall on all of u, both the defrauded and the defrauder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by bitrhyme(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Alphanancy:

E be like say fear don catch this one after demigod threatened to end his life with less than N500. Chai.

If i am afraid of him i wouldn't go to warri to look for him, i spent 25k on hotel and transport tho and fro, its just that it will distract me from what am looking for if i continue dwelling on the issue that's all. I am not afraid of any spiritual matter am even looking for it as a matter of fact, never afraid to enter any shrine or meet any deity that is me okay. i just need their help that's all and i can never be afraid of them anytime anywhere
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by adepeter2027(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
OliviaPope:
Yahoo boy met his match. what a wawu grin

When the Bush meat catch thy hunter, - hunter hunted
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by hopefulLandlord: 5:31am On Sep 22, 2017
adepeter2027:
This one pass me oo
Blood of God almighty.
I tire o
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Samsimple(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2017
Bitrhyme what u did is unforgivable, dont u knw u jst spoil market for demigods666 and now u are sayin u dash him d money...the damage u've done is worth more than 30,000 and whatever expenses u made on your trip... If i am demigod eeh(can never be) i will make u deaf and blind
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by kevoh(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Abeg make I take my seat grin grin grin, popcorn and soft drinks set already.
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by NnamdiN: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2017
Instead of looking for legit money?
This is horrible
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
My respect for OtemAtum, he will never tell you he would help you spiritually, rather he gives you physical solutions. This OP isn't genuine. Why should you render help to a yahoo yahoo scammer in the first place? Both of you are scammers together.

I help people for my interest. I don't care what you do. As far you will give me my money when I finish what I did for you and yo see the result.
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by geoworldedu: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2017
Demigods666:

I help people for my interest. I don't care what you do. As far you will give me my money when I finish what I did for you and yo see the result.

U dupe people my guy. You don't help them.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by geoworldedu: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:
Bitrhyme what u did is unforgivable, dont u knw u jst spoil market for demigods666 and now u are sayin u dash him d money...the damage u've done is worth more than 30,000 and whatever expenses u made on your trip... If i am demigod eeh(can never be) i will make u deaf and blind
Can dat one make an ant be on a straight line talkless of making someone deaf and dumb. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Demigods666:

how do I contact you?
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. by bitrhyme(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yahooplusplus:
how do I contact you?

Yahooplusplus is one of demigods666 agent and he has come to deliver his scam colleague by pretending to need his help and then give testimonies later hahahaha spitirtuality indeed. demigods666 i have forgiven you but go and sin no more okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Super Computer Called God And The Simulated Universe / Do You Know Hellfire Is Under The Earth? Do You Know Crabs, Spiders, Worms Live / Divine Mercy Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.