Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki (1644 Views)

Don't Bother Building A Family Swimming Pool If It Is Not Like This (PICS) / Let Us Be Your Port Harcourt Property Plug, We Manage, Sell, Develop & Help Buy / Buy Land For Farming Or Any Other Purposes At 200k Per Acre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Distressed Sales A family in Ibeju Lekki part of Lagos state have mapped out 50 Plots of their family land for Sales at Okunfolu Ibeju Lekki after L'arcampaign Tropicana and Dangote Refinery at a give away price of #200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira) per plot for urgent cash need instead of #500k to 1M per plot. This is because the family need cash urgently to surmount some emergency family issues.
Documents available for the land is family receipt and survey.
Contact: 09098621541 and Take Advantage now. Distressed price end September 30th next week Friday. The remaining of 300acres will revert back to normal price from October.
*NB* THIS OFFER IS VERY GOOD OF YOU HAVE THE MONEY NOW. MY COMPANY CAN ASSIST YOU IN GETTIÑG THE CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP (C OF O) WITHIN 90 DAYS FOR THE LAND IF YOU BUY. CALL NOW 09098621541
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2017
adorablevincy:
Distressed Sales A family in Ibeju Lekki part of Lagos state have mapped out 50 Plots of their family land for Sales at Okunfolu Ibeju Lekki after L'arcampaign Tropicana and Dangote Refinery at a give away price of #200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira) per plot for urgent cash need instead of #500k to 1M per plot. This is because the family need cash urgently to surmount some emergency family issues.
Documents available for the land is family receipt and survey.
Contact: 09098621541 and Take Advantage now. Distressed price end September 30th next week Friday. The remaining of 300acres will revert back to normal price from October.
*NB* THIS OFFER IS VERY GOOD OF YOU HAVE THE MONEY NOW. MY COMPANY CAN ASSIST YOU IN GETTIÑG THE CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP (C OF O) WITHIN 90 DAYS FOR THE LAND IF YOU BUY. CALL NOW 09098621541
Day 1. Countdown.... 7 days remaining while some are plots going today.... it's legit, it's real.
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by laudate: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2017
adorablevincy:

Day 1. Countdown.... 7 days remaining while some are plots going today.... it's legit, it's real.
Now why does this look and sound like a scam?

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
adorablevincy:

Day 2. Countdown.....6 days remaining...some plots gone....it's pure and legit. For those asking if they can come with their Lawyer, please we prefer that so much and it is welcomed. Come with your Lawyer and Surveyor to map out the land for you immediately. No more doubts, It's real and Legit. Call now 09098621541
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by MrRitchie: 3:12am On Sep 24, 2017
I will call you later, for verifiable documents like survey plan number so I can verify at the ministry of housing, am interested, but I need to be sure!
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by nwabobo: 3:49am On Sep 24, 2017
laudate:

Now why does this look and sound like a scam?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is certainly a duck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2017
MrRitchie:
I will call you later, for verifiable documents like survey plan number so I can verify at the ministry of housing, am interested, but I need to be sure!
That's alright Mr.Richie. I will be expecting your call. Thanks
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2017
nwabobo:

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is certainly a duck.
It is true especially when there are many experiences. It is also true that experience of the past does not replay themselves verbatim. You have the options to do verifications and sign the deed with the family or a Lawyer on your behalf.
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2017
adorablevincy:

Day 2. Countdown.....6 days remaining...some plots gone....it's pure and legit. For those asking if they can come with their Lawyer, please we prefer that so much and it is welcomed. Come with your Lawyer and Surveyor to map out the land for you immediately. No more doubts, It's real and Legit. Call now 09098621541
Day 3 countdown.....: 5days remaining.
Day 4 countdown...... 4days remaining.
Vital Information: The price for the land will go up to 250k by Wednesday 27th October 2017. Because of the number of interest have at hand, we had a meeting with the family today and pleaded with them to raise the map out of land to 200 plots. They agreed but said the price will not be the same. From Wednesday when they will map out more 100 plots to add, the price for the land will be 250,000 per plot.
You still have opportunity tomorrow.
Call me on 09098621541
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by MrRitchie: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
I called two days ago didn't go through, send me the information I requested to my email omerelarry3@gmail.com, the survey plan so I can do some verifications at the ministry of housing, thanks.
adorablevincy:

That's alright Mr.Richie. I will be expecting your call. Thanks
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
MrRitchie:
I called two days ago didn't go through, send me the information I requested to my email omerelarry3@gmail.com, the survey plan so I can do some verifications at the ministry of housing, thanks.
That must be a network issue. I will send you a mail. Based on your request, we have to see you or your Lawyer who will represent you. In as much as land matters could be done by proxy we desirably do not fly documents. Thanks.
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
adorablevincy:

Day 3 countdown.....: 5days remaining.
Day 4 countdown...... 4days remaining.
Vital Information: The price for the land will go up to 250k by Wednesday 27th October 2017. Because of the number of interest have at hand, we had a meeting with the family today and pleaded with them to raise the map out of land to 200 plots. They agreed but said the price will not be the same. From Wednesday when they will map out more 100 plots to add, the price for the land will be 250,000 per plot.
You still have opportunity tomorrow.
Call me on 09098621541
Act now or pay more later. It happened when people were being begged to buy land in Lekki for 2million. Now how much is a plot of land there today. I know this sounds so cheap to be real. We are with a Legal chamber that has operated in real estate for 34 years now. Again from Wednesday, there will be no more selling per plot except you are buying an acre.
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by MrRitchie: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
No documents are being flown anywhere, I only requested for the survey plan code which I can use to verify the land, if you can send it it send to my mail address, there's nothing I can do with your survey plan other than verifications, if verified I will send someone there latest Wednesday

Thank
adorablevincy:

That must be a network issue. I will send you a mail. Based on your request, we have to see you or your Lawyer who will represent you. In as much as land matters could be done by proxy we desirably do not fly documents. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 2:49am On Sep 26, 2017
MrRitchie:
No documents are being flown anywhere, I only requested for the survey plan code which I can use to verify the land, if you can send it it send to my mail address, there's nothing I can do with your survey plan other than verifications, if verified I will send someone there latest Wednesday

Thank
OK, that's already handled.
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by MrRitchie: 4:40am On Sep 26, 2017
I'm sorry nothing handled yet
adorablevincy:

OK, that's already handled.
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by MrRitchie: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
I said that because you put the like you've sent me what I requested for which isn't so, so if it's not genuine I don't want someone to fall victim for that, secondly is grossly abnormal to put out my contact information without my consent or you blurring my name's and email address, overall am not saying anything negative about your business, am just saying nothing has been done and pls take then the pics of my contact info, like I said before I will send my lawyer contact so u can meet with him in person to discuss, thanks
adorablevincy:

MR. Ritchie I don't understand your intent but I want other followers to read and judge as well if your request to have a faceless deal with us is in order. Please let me post a screen shot of our emails so that others can peruse our private conversations. You are not the only interested client that is not in the country. What if we grant your request and you finally don't show up. Meanwhile let me attach the emails here.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by laudate: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
adorablevincy:

MR. Ritchie I don't understand your intent but I want other followers to read and judge as well if your request to have a faceless deal with us is in order. Please let me post a screen shot of our emails so that others can peruse our private conversations. You are not the only interested client that is not in the country. What if we grant your request and you finally don't show up. Meanwhile let me attach the emails here.
The man (i.e. Mr. Ritchie) has not asked for anything out of the ordinary. undecided He only wants a copy of the survey plan, in order to do a search. Do you actually need to meet him or his lawyer in person for that? What if he does the search and is still unsatisfied, and decides not to proceed with the transaction? It is his prerogative. There is nothing wrong with that. sad

And posting a person's full name when he has not asked you to do so or given you permission to carry out such an action, is an invasion of privacy and quite disrespectful. undecided Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
laudate:

The man (i.e. Mr. Ritchie) has not asked for anything out of the ordinary. undecided He only wants a copy of the survey plan, in order to do a search. Do you actually need to meet him or his lawyer in person for that? What if he does the search and is still unsatisfied, and decides not to proceed with the transaction? It is his prerogative. There is nothing wrong with that. sad

And posting a person's full name when he has not asked you to do so or given you permission to carry out such an action, is an invasion of privacy and quite disrespectful. undecided Just my 2 cents.
I knew the very sides of it and I also didn't want a misquote. When he decided to put it that nothing has been done I had to quench it because that was an open end statement that left some wondering if I was lying. Now he has a lawyer who is in Nigeria but claims that he is very busy. I gave an option to meet his lawyer and he said that he will send his contact and uptill now I have not received any message bearing the lawyer s contact. We want to know who we are dealing with here. If this was not real we won't request for that. How can I send documents of a land to someone I have not met and who claims his lawyer is very busy? I mean this is an online thread so let us deal wisely knowing the terrain in which we operate. Mr. Ritchie am so sorry if you get bad about your contacts not being shaded but we cannot grant you what you are requesting for without knowing who we are actually dealing with here. Let nobody tell you that there is nothing wrong with sending documents to someone online without prerequisites. It is absolutely and unalterably a wrong approach professionally speaking. We are from a Legal Chamber and we know in the real estates practice people do it but that doesn't mean it is right. Secondly like I told you, by the end of tomorrow, the price of the land goes to 250k. I have so much respect for you but also keep to lines of decency whenever you are commenting to threads. I mean that comment sounded like I told a lie as if nothing was done. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by MrMcJay(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
OP, I don't have time for long stories and winding tales.

1. In practice, there is no way you can get your Certificate of Occupancy in Lagos within 3 months. Don't mislead people.

2. Posting the details of that poster is very unprofessional and despicable. That singular act shows that you're not a lawyer or have knowledge of legal matters. Even Nairaland prohibits an act such as this, pls delete it.

3. If you're reluctant to provide an ordinary Survey plan to a prospective client, how would you go further to process the C of O within your advertised time frame of "90 days"?

4. You didn't state the present status and title of the land. Is it freehold, under acquisition, etc?

5. Don't argue with clients online. It never helps your business. Answer their questions honestly and truthfully and they'll do business with you.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by MrRitchie: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Your comment also sound like you've emailed me the said document, so like I said before take down the photos containing my contact informations. thanks you
adorablevincy:

I knew the very sides of it and I also didn't want a misquote. When he decided to put it that nothing has been done I had to quench it because that was an open end statement that left some wondering if I was lying. Now he has a lawyer who is in Nigeria but claims that he is very busy. I gave an option to meet his lawyer and he said that he will send his contact and uptill now I have not received any message bearing the lawyer s contact. We want to know who we are dealing with here. If this was not real we won't request for that. How can I send documents of a land to someone I have not met and who claims his lawyer is very busy? I mean this is an online thread so let us deal wisely knowing the terrain in which we operate. Mr. Ritchie am so sorry if you get bad about your contacts not being shaded but we cannot grant you what you are requesting for without knowing who we are actually dealing with here. Let nobody tell you that there is nothing wrong with sending documents to someone online without prerequisites. It is absolutely and unalterably a wrong approach professionally speaking. We are from a Legal Chamber and we know in the real estates practice people do it but that doesn't mean it is right. Secondly like I told you, by the end of tomorrow, the price of the land goes to 250k. I have so much respect for you but also keep to lines of decency whenever you are commenting to threads. I mean that comment sounded like I told a lie as if nothing was done. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by 2buffagain(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
OP is either an amateur salesman or an amateur scammer. #NotSureWhichOneYet
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2017
MrMcJay:
OP, I don't have time for long stories and winding tales.

1. In practice, there is no way you can get your Certificate of Occupancy in Lagos within 3 months. Don't mislead people.

2. Posting the details of that poster is very unprofessional and despicable. That singular act shows that you're not a lawyer or have knowledge of legal matters. Even Nairaland prohibits an act such as this, pls delete it.

3. If you're reluctant to provide an ordinary Survey plan to a prospective client, how would you go further to process the C of O within your advertised time frame of "90 days"?

4. You didn't state the present status and title of the land. Is it freehold, under acquisition, etc?

5. Don't argue with clients online. It never helps your business. Answer their questions honestly and truthfully and they'll do business with you.

Cheers.
Thanks.
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2017
MrRitchie:
Your comment also sound like you've emailed me the said document, so like I said before take down the photos containing my contact informations. thanks you
Mr. Ritchie that has been done. Still expecting the contact of your lawyer.
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by MrRitchie: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Not interested anymore, if the family wanna sell, let them give the survey plan to whoever needs it to do his/her verifications, if this can be done then I can consider changing my mind if not, am out! Thanks,
adorablevincy:
Mr. Ritchie that has been done. Still expecting the contact of your lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
MrRitchie:
Not interested anymore, if the family wanna sell, let them give the survey plan to whoever needs it to do his/her verifications, if this can be done then I can consider changing my mind if not, am out! Thanks,
If you cannot follow our procedure and options to be sure of who we are dealing with which is not difficult, this option is welcomed. Thanks.
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by 2buffagain(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
adorablevincy:

If you cannot follow our procedure and options to be sure of who we are dealing with which is not difficult, this option is welcomed. Thanks.

Mr Ritchie's request is perfectly reasonable.
He needs to do a 3rd-party verification that you are legit, and the survey plan is the way to go.
You are trying to keep it 2nd-party at the highest. All this excessive talk over such a basic request is showing you in the light of a scammer.

For anyone else seeing this thread, this is an article explaining why a survey plan search is essential to avoid scam.
http://omonilelawyer.com/why-a-survey-plan-search-is-most-essential-land-search-you-must-carry-out-before-you-buy-a-land/

A Survey plan is a document that measures the boundary of a parcel of land to give an accurate measurement and description of that land. The people that handle survey issues are Surveyors and they are regulated by the office of the Surveyor general in Lagos as it relates to survey issues in Lagos. A survey plan must contain the following information:

1. The name of the owner of the land surveyed

2. The Address or description of the land surveyed

3. The size of the land surveyed

4. The drawn out portion of the land survey and mapped out on the survey plan document

5. The beacon numbers

6. The surveyor who drew up the survey plan and the date it was drawn up

7. A stamp showing the land is either free from Government acquisition or not.

I suggest you read the whole thing, but more from the article here:

The summary is that the Survey Plan Search saves you alot of head ache at first before you even move ahead. And once you meet an Omonile or Agent who is extremely difficult with you in terms of not providing the survey plan on demand for search please my brothers and sisters, walk away quietly. The signs are already there for you to know you’re about to be scammed. A survey plan is a public document and not a private cheque book, so you shouldn’t be bamboozled by people who tell you that the owner doesn’t want to release it because of security reasons. Trust me there is no reason. As long as he is ready to sell, that is the first thing you get from them to know your status before proceeding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 12:06am On Sep 28, 2017
2buffagain:

Mr Ritchie's request is perfectly reasonable.
He needs to do a 3rd-party verification that you are legit, and the survey plan is the way to go.
You are trying to keep it 2nd-party at the highest. All this excessive talk over such a basic request is showing you in the light of a scammer.

For anyone else seeing this thread, this is an article explaining why a survey plan search is essential to avoid scam.
http://omonilelawyer.com/why-a-survey-plan-search-is-most-essential-land-search-you-must-carry-out-before-you-buy-a-land/

Whatever....
I don't need jobless folks on this thread. So someone knows that survey plan is the most essential in land search and deals yet some folks here were bent on getting it without prerequisites. Just haven't stopped wondering... 2buffagain I dont know your age and status but let me ask you. If it is your land that is been sold, how would you feel to see the docs especially "the cheapest thing to submit" a survey plan, bearing your full names and address flying from one corner to the other how would you feel. Well I doubt if you have seen a survey plan before so that may be too much for you..... I won't ask further questions

1 Like

Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 12:27am On Sep 28, 2017
For those who want to be part of the second phase of inspection coming up on Saturday 30-09-2017 should please call 09098621541 and let us include your name. When you come, any request you tender will be duely granted. Scammers keep off........ Our business has a face. All Yahoo boys........Fire...!!!!! That's how they took the documents of a land belonging to one of the royal families here in Lagos and went to sale to the member of that royal family overseas (royal family's) land that had been sold long time ago to another client. Your abroad does not move mountains again (talking about the yahoozzz...) We've seen things and heard things....... Even if you give us your properties to handle or sale for you, we keep them protected while trying our best to sale in good time to help you meet your target.
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by 2buffagain(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
adorablevincy:

Whatever....

Aaaand this confirms it. 100% scam undecided
There is nothing further to see in this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by adorablevincy: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2017
2buffagain:

Aaaand this confirms it. 100% scam undecided
There is nothing further to see in this thread.
Look at the kind of name you have 2buffagain.... That confirms your yahoo personality.
Re: Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki by benbertie: 4:19am On Oct 25, 2017
You need to know how to go about the process of buying and owning a Property in Nigeria. There are several Laws which govern and regulate the process. Hence, usually, it is time and capital intensive. On Property transactions, the legal maxim is apt: “Caveat Emptor” - Buyers Beware. It is not for a Seller to beware. A Buyer needs to exercise full caution and due diligence when buying a property.

This Guide on How to Buy Property [Land or House] in Nigeria makes a bold attempt to provide an in-depth insight on all an interested Buyer should know. Simply follow our prescribed step:
1. Identify the objectives.
2. Conduct a physical inspection of the property.
3. Hire professionals to conduct a property search.
4. Documentation and payments.
5. Take possession.
6. Processing of governors consent & registration of documents with the State Government.

Read the full Article https://www.nairaland.com/4136950/guide-how-buy-property-land#61743909

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Eject A Tenant That Have Been Staying Without Paying? / Neat & Lovely 2 Bedrm Flat At Ikd, Agric, Asolo & Isawo For #150k, And #180k P/a / Plots In Eleko Close To Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lagos Declared The Hottest In Afr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.