Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Social Media Intern - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Intern (673 Views)

Telesales And Social Media Intern Vacancy / Graduate Social Media Intern - April 2018 / Social Media Intern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Intern by Kod3007(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
The startup is an e-commerce platform that is geared at developing classifieds, online stores and marketplace solutions for the Nigerian market. It is currently in its beta stage. And is looking for a social media intern to join a small team creating fun, creative and impactful materials.
You will be a part of the entire design cycle process from proposing initial concepts to bringing the final product to life

Description
The job would be remote mainly
The Job holder will identify and share more creative, efficient and effective ways to engage audiences and facilitate sharing and collaboration.
The job holder will develop effective corporate communication strategies including managing newsletters, drafting content for the organization’s website and managing social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter

Requirements:

Strong research and analytical skills
Extremely Strong Writing and Editing Skills (Journalism or English Major a plus)
Highly self-motivated and detail oriented
Ability to organize and prioritize projects efficiently with tight deadlines
Passion for learning and continue self-development
Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
Must be witty
Familiarity with key social media tools like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
A basic understanding of online marketing
Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Sensitivity to cultures and social systems, and genuine interest in capacity building responses to development issues.
A minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
Respect for organizational policies and principles
Good interpersonal skills

Send an email To Adebayoanjola@gmail.com with
1 Your Resume
2 Cover Letter (included in your cover letter should be a brief summary of yourself and why you should be considered for the post)
Deadline : 22/09/2017

NB:- Considering the fact that it is a startup in beta stage and it will be remote your wages won't be astronomical
Re: Social Media Intern by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Kod3007:
The startup is an e-commerce platform that is geared at developing classifieds, online stores and marketplace solutions for the Nigerian market. It is currently in its beta stage. And is looking for a social media intern to join a small team creating fun, creative and impactful materials.
You will be a part of the entire design cycle process from proposing initial concepts to bringing the final product to life

Description
The job would be remote mainly
The Job holder will identify and share more creative, efficient and effective ways to engage audiences and facilitate sharing and collaboration.
The job holder will develop effective corporate communication strategies including managing newsletters, drafting content for the organization’s website and managing social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter

Requirements:

Strong research and analytical skills
Extremely Strong Writing and Editing Skills (Journalism or English Major a plus)
Highly self-motivated and detail oriented
Ability to organize and prioritize projects efficiently with tight deadlines
Passion for learning and continue self-development
Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
Must be witty
Familiarity with key social media tools like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
A basic understanding of online marketing
Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Sensitivity to cultures and social systems, and genuine interest in capacity building responses to development issues.
A minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
Respect for organizational policies and principles
Good interpersonal skills

Send an email To Adebayoanjola@gmail.com with
1 Your Resume
2 Cover Letter (included in your cover letter should be a brief summary of yourself and why you should be considered for the post)
Deadline : 22/09/2017

NB:- Considering the fact that it is a startup in beta stage and it will be remote your wages won't be astronomical

I can do the job for weekly pay only, if you are ok with splitting my salary into 4 places for 4 weeks then call my profile number so I can begin
Re: Social Media Intern by Kod3007(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

I can do the job for weekly pay only, if you are ok with splitting my salary into 4 places for 4 weeks then call my profile number so I can begin
Send your application in and include it in your cover letter

(1) (Reply)

Bemil Nigeria Is Recruiting Customer Care Representatives / Cornerstone Staffing Massive Job Recruitment (over 300 Positions) / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.