Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich (29256 Views)

Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) / The Remodelled N30M 2020 BMW 7-Series Car - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by MrRichy(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
thank God he now drives a Mercedes...

the man has serious mental issues...

an Igbo business man be looking at the man like...

1 Like

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
If BMW do you like this and you set it ablaze, what will you do to 2005 nissan altima? grin

Hahaha!
Nobody should EVER buy a Nissan

2 Likes

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by Adeyeancah(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2017
dust144:
Too much money
No be one Idiot be that in an interview? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2017
He destroyed his BMW and is currently driving a Mercedes? That's a direct competitor! someone is obviously paying him. Who else is thinking what am thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by rozayx5(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
If BMW do you like this and you set it ablaze, what will you do to 2005 nissan altima? grin

Hmm is this car that problematic
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by AnthonyAk(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Lol the super old 745. Nothing to see here
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
PaperLace:
2008- He leased a BMW M6 that rattles and had transmission shifting issues. BMW supposedly dismissed his complains.
2013- He destroyed the M6 with a sledgehammer.

BMW agreed to look at the problem if he restores the car to its original condition. He restores it with $160,000.

2014- He destroys it again!
2015- He burns a BMW Z3
2017- He burns a BMW 7 series.

It's still 2017, and he is already cruising a Mercedes Benz S350, and he said he'll continue his antics. The man has mental issues.

Have you ever driven a BMW ? They are good for one owner only if that. As a second user all bets are off. Their electronic problems are unsolvable, frequent transmission issues, no second hand value etc.
Quality of construction has in all models. Despite that, the prices are high. This man's actions will embarrass the company enough to cause a radical rethink at the management level.

]
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by menstrualpad: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Or Peugeot 607 V6 automatic transmission.
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by chopcy(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2017
otimothy:
So if him marry wife and she no meet him expectations wetin him go do for front of him in-laws house?
beat her till they return your money back undecided
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by menstrualpad: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Hahaha!
Nobody should EVER buy a Nissan
And I am almost pouring money on the Nissan Pathfinder 9ja used... Should I stick with the Toyota Previa?
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2017
menstrualpad:

Or Peugeot 607 V6 automatic transmission.

use tis

2 Likes

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by menstrualpad: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

use tis

Or grab the dealer/Mech like this..

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by KELVINXY: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2017
obafemee80:
Can you be show your displeasure with a car manufacturer by beating your car with a sledgehammer/axe or setting it on fire,just to prove a point?

Or

Have you ever had a car that drove you so crazy that you dreamed about destroying it?

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

U just read about him
His aim achieved

I think every country has its own hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by omenka(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

This got me in stitches! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by InvertedHammer: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2017
I have never met a satisfied BMW owner. The newer, the worse.

Beyond the aesthetic appeal, it is all moaning and wailing.

The Germans need to go back to the drawing board on this brand.

\

1 Like

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by adeblow(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2017
You may want to google history of Persia to know their mental evaluation generally since the beginning of time

2 Likes

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by Orpe7(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Chiefbuddle1:
BMW.......BE MY WIFE

Burn My Wife grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by refreshrate: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2017
If this isn't the ultimate Mercedes advert I wonder what is.

1 Like

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by refreshrate: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2017
menstrualpad:

And I am almost pouring money on the Nissan Pathfinder 9ja used... Should I stick with the Toyota Previa?

Ya stee asking?

1 Like

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by Negro1986(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2017
This one na overfeeding plus mental problem joor, lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by MrFly(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2017
PaperLace:
2008- He leased a BMW M6 that rattles and had transmission shifting issues. BMW supposedly dismissed his complains.
2013- He destroyed the M6 with a sledgehammer.

BMW agreed to look at the problem if he restores the car to its original condition. He restores it with $160,000.

2014- He destroys it again!
2015- He burns a BMW Z3
2017- He burns a BMW 7 series.

It's still 2017, and he is already cruising a Mercedes Benz S350, and he said he'll continue his antics. The man has mental issues.

He didnt restore it with $160,000... He restored the $160,000 BMW car
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by proffc: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Readonee35L:

Oga GAZZUZZ.
The 2005 Altima is a saint.
I can't say the same for the 2003 2004 Alomar.
But my friend owns this car 05 Altima . And it's been friendly for over two years.
The problem with Nissan is the mechanics.
But some of the Nissan are troublesome e.g 04-06 Maxima.

The Altima IMHO fares way better than the Maxima any time-T, guess that's why it's so successful in the U.S but the Maxima never really picked up.
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by dust144(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Adeyeancah:
No be one Idiot be that in an interview? cheesy
Lol
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by menstrualpad: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2017
refreshrate:

Ya stee asking?
Tell me o..... 1999_2003 Pathfinder or Xterra .... Or should I maintain my pre 96 PREVIA GAZZUZZ
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by Reference(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

We will be using Nissans to roast bole and fish or to fry akara. Such a poorly constructed automobile.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by Ibyno(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2017
IF OUR BOYS COLLECT THAT MONEY FROM HIM HAND NA, EFCC NO GE LET PERSON HEAR WORD. SOMETIME, GOD KNOWS HOW TO DIVERT SUCH PEOPLE WEALTH TO THE POOR NIGERIAN .
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by Reference(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2017
But we should all list the most expensive things we have smashed or destroyed in anger at poor performance. Mine was a mini tab (not the tab but because of the network -MTN) over a repeatedly failed electronic banking transaction. Haven't regreted it one bit. I was livid. But to burn a car.....that is real madness.
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2017
people should focus on the fact that all the cars were LEASED (aka long term rental), and he must have been paying under €500 monthly (peanuts if you live in Europe).

so his action is just because they didnt want to fix a faulty car, and he wanted to make a point...which is very understandable.
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by maisauki: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2017
pls someone should assist with pronounciation oo cos what i'm reading isn't funny PONMO~SEE~NI i.e yu can hav ponmo
Re: Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich by Aldebaran(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Dis man just dey vex grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which One Wins?: BENZ C Class Vs BMW 3 Series / This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) / These Brabus 800 And 900 Are The Baddest Saloon Cars At The Geneva Auto Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.