Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,557 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Meet The Lady With The Biggest Ass In Africa��������� - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Lady With The Biggest Ass In Africa��������� (18083 Views)

Bbnaija:Mercy Eke Tweaking Her Big Ass in the kitchen / The Lady In Shatta Wale’s Sex Tape Exposed (Photos) / Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady With The Biggest Ass In Africa��������� by seunmohmoh(f): 2:10am On Sep 22, 2017
Meet Sanchoka, The Tanzanian Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (Photos)Meet Sanchoka, The Tanzanian Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (Photos)

Re: Meet The Lady With The Biggest Ass In Africa��������� by remsonik(f): 3:50am On Sep 22, 2017
She's not the one with the biggest ass. Have you checked all the ladies in Africa?
Re: Meet The Lady With The Biggest Ass In Africa��������� by chriskosherbal(m): 3:59am On Sep 22, 2017
Well if you say she got the biggest ASS is a personal opinion ....but she got the ASS tho grin
Re: Meet The Lady With The Biggest Ass In Africa��������� by Hhenryy: 6:26am On Sep 22, 2017
seunmohmoh:
Meet Sanchoka, The Tanzanian Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (Photos)Meet Sanchoka, The Tanzanian Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (Photos)

biggest for where? I have personally seen far more bigger ones.

in my area alone, there are ladies with three times her size!
Re: Meet The Lady With The Biggest Ass In Africa��������� by Hedonistically: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Hhenryy:

biggest for where? I have personally seen far more bigger ones.

in my area alone, there are ladies with three times her size!

Abeg where is your area? And specifically where gan gan (street) do those ladies stay? Nothing o, it's just that I want to open a salon for my sister there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) / Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools / Waconzy Gives $3000 As Scholarship Grants To 6 African Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.