Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar (20700 Views)

Naira Depreciates To N1,180/$ In Parallel Market / Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market / Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by lomprico(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2017
Harrynight:
Johnathan and Co left it at 190/$
why Dancing around 350/400?

take it bck to190 and thats real "Change"

That wont still be change cos they met it at 190. If its like 100 then we r talking change.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by 4lorunsho(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2017
pls make it 500 before the new year. Nigerian government
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by Shortyy(f): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2017
msylva2147:
Did the former president met the dollar at #210/$? why didn't he returned it the #130/$ that he met before he was chased out of the asorock.
Your grammar answereth it all

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by lonecatt(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2017
msylva2147:
Did the former president met the dollar at #210/$? why didn't he returned it the #130/$ that he met before he was chased out of the asorock.
the former president left the dollar at 190 after 6 years while the clueless one took dollars to close to #500 just within one year, you guys should be ashamed of celebrating mediocrity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by bigpicture001: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2017
pelumi111:
we all know the dollar will not go back to the rate it was before the 2015 election until the groups of clueless govt leaves
...it will...am sure if that...by nov.2018
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2017
since i was born in 1996...till this 2017...i thavent seen or heard where dollars equalled 1 naira...the cheapest i was aware was during obj govt..when a dollar was equalled 150 naira..then things was still manageable..

Now someone from somewhere came out and promised you guys that 1 dollar will be equal to #1...and some mofos believed it..how do u expect him to make that happen?? Eh? smiley

meanwhile lemme continue to watch this country's affairs in 2D..
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by Phynicz(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2017
magoo10:
I will make $1 equal #1 ...says buhari the dullard.

Up till date the confused mofos keep running an artificial economy of pumping million of dollars to sustain the economy after numerous blames on the previous govt.

What a shame,yet zombies will come here to defend the inefficient buffoon and clueless one.
you are calling the president of your country a dullard, if we check now your own dullness no be here. you C.G.P.A (if you go tertiary institution) no go reach flashing credit
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by franklingud(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Wow!

Naira likes to rise.

President Buhari government.
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by aolawale025: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2017
I doubt this cbn interventions can be sustained. The government need to open up autonomous sources of the dollar
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by magoo10(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Phynicz:
you are calling the president of your country a dullard, if we check now your own dullness no be here. you C.G.P.A (if you go tertiary institution) no go reach flashing credit
go and sleep kid or do you want to also call me a terrorist for that? I don't think you have been born when Jonathan the previous president was called worst names or you just want to make fun of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by lonecatt(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2017
maxiuc:
grin grin grin

PDP right now
did you read and understand the post at all?
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by lonecatt(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2017
maxiuc:
grin grin grin

PDP right now
did you read and understand the post at all before mentioning pdp?

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2017
God where is ur eyes
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by hanassholesolo: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2017
justi4jesu:
Keep it up....400 loading grin grin tongue tongue

See them. They people that profit off weaker Naira rate. You guys should be more patriotic cheesy
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by sharpwriter(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2017
justi4jesu:
Keep it up....400 loading grin grin tongue tongue
Yes..make dem keep it up, and whenever I ask for higher rate as against your usual 330/$, I no wan hear story o... una hear me so? ehn en. wink
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by Phynicz(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2017
magoo10:
go and sleep kid or do you want to also call me a terrorist for that? I don't think yo have been born when Jonathan the previous president was called worst names or you just want to make fun of yourself.
No oo have not been born, how could i have been born. i am not calling you a terrorist but i am calling you a dim wit, try and use your mind more often there is a bit of rust in it.
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by JoshMedia: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok

Check my signature for solution

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by Phynicz(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2017
magoo10:
go and sleep kid or do you want to also call me a terrorist for that? I don't think you have been born when Jonathan the previous president was called worst names or you just want to make fun of yourself.
you are probably talking to a 2 years old child, since apparently i couldn't have been born. if you can't respect the president that is here with you, how can respect God?
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by peacemara54(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2017
check my signature pls
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by Supersuave2(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2017
hahahahaha good news for we that earn in dollars grin
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by Supersuave2(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2017
hanassholesolo:

See them. They people that profit off weaker Naira rate. You guys should be more patriotic cheesy
who patriotism EPP grin
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by tobyemmanuel(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2017
lelvin:
How is this possible?
This is Nigeria.
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by Ayo4251(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Good news for Geez grin
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by msylva2147(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2017
RomeSankara:
Was already expecting this because for weeks since Buhari's speech the CBN have been artificially buffering the value of the Naira against the dollar but with the unnecessary military action in the South East it was a matter of days when the CBN will not be able to do anything to shore up the value of the Naira any further..After 100 day of great work by Yemi Osinbanjo and his team the character feom Daura has come to destroy everything again
if I may ask you who is heading the economy team you will buhari, just because of your hatred for the man but thank God you can't do more than wailing while the man there relaxing and enjoying and you are here killing yourself with high blood pressure.
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by RomeSankara: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2017
msylva2147:
if I may ask you who is heading the economy team you will buhari, just because of your hatred for the man but thank God you can't do more than wailing while the man there relaxing and enjoying and you are here killing yourself with high blood pressure.

I will always say truth bro ..Buhari is a bad leader by all standards and it's a fact we all have to accept to move on ..Before you call me a wailer know that I was one of his greatest supporters in the past
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by no1madman(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Just one Bomb,naira go hear weeen,! Operation cardiac arrest! Operation Bugarri die!
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by brightalo17: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
pelumi111:
we all know the dollar will not go back to the rate it was before the 2015 election until the groups of clueless govt leaves
Keep living in the past Bro, You want Usd to go back to 2015 price, yet you yourself can't remain the same age you were in 2015.smh.
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by kennydotkom(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
lelvin:
How is this possible?
i thougt am the only one that observe this confusing statement.
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by justi4jesu(f): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
sharpwriter:

Yes..make dem keep it up, and whenever I ask for higher rate as against your usual 330/$, I no wan hear story o... una hear me so? ehn en. wink

grin grin
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by sharpwriter(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar by Dollarship(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dollar rise dollar raise ko ma kon me keh
Dollarship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Railways Introduces First-class Passenger Trains In Lagos / What Is Required To Open A Pharmacy Store In Nigeria / Farming for business : Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.