Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

For Married People Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Married People Only (783 Views)

Guys What Should I Do About My Fiance. I Need Advice From Married People Please. / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / Married But Bored And Lonely??, Meet Other Married People Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Married People Only by chy4luv: 6:18am On Sep 22, 2017
Am beginning to dread sex with hubby because i end up unsatisfied and angry each time.
Anytime i moan during sex or he knows am enjoying it he will just release, leaving me hanging. The only solution is for me to remove my mind and just lay there but then he last long that i end up praying he comes. I dont know how else for both of us to achieve orgasm during sex. Pre intimacy is not a problem for us, its just the main action. Ive talked to him and he stated that he feels sensitive with the style. But even when we try different styles as soon as he goes behind that will be it. But i cant avoid behind because thats the only way i can achieve orgasm. Any suggestions please
Re: For Married People Only by Nutase: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: For Married People Only by obinnanelson4(m): 6:33am On Sep 22, 2017
It happens, he is becoming more sensitive to your V, maybe you should try something different in the sense that you let him lie down why you do the ride OR you introduce condon to help the situation.
Re: For Married People Only by shawnfamous(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Your moan alone could exite him to cum na! !! Is there no way you can be moaning inside ur mind? grin grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: For Married People Only by nkwuocha: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2017
shawnfamous:
Your moan alone could exite him to cum na! !! Is there no way you can be moaning inside ur mind? grin grin grin angry

This is too early man! grin grin grin
Moaning inside me? grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Married People Only by nkwuocha: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2017
obinnanelson4:
It happens, he is becoming more sensitive to your V, maybe you should try something different in the sense that you let him lie down why you do the ride OR you introduce condon to help the situation.

That's if the the worst!Horse ride?! grin grin
He will erupt hard like vocalno.The husband has got a lot of mind work to do.
Re: For Married People Only by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Oya I am not married, come and chase me out of this thread na.... For married pple only my ass. undecided

1 Like

Re: For Married People Only by nkwuocha: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2017
From my own experience, its got to do with the mind.He finds you really attractive and enjoys sex with you, now that's a good thing. Quick expulsion may be as a result of what he eats,let him reduce his sugar intake.Some men stay longer after the intake of alcohol too.Also try to moan in your mind as you can see your moaning seems to be an adrenaline to him grin grin

Wetin I dey talk sef?Talk to him about it and I'm sure there will be an improvement with time.

You women pretend you don't like sex,not until he leaves you hanging. tongue
Re: For Married People Only by chy4luv: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
nkwuocha:

That's if the the worst!Horse ride?! grin grin
He will erupt hard like vocalno.The husband has got a lot of mind work to do.

He lasts long with horse riding but it's tiring for me grin
Besides i dont really enjoy it that way
Re: For Married People Only by nkwuocha: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
chy4luv:

He lasts long with horse riding but it's tiring for me grin
Besides i dont really enjoy it that way

Well,you guys should explore more. There must a reasonable and positive way of settling things so both can enjoy sex.Sit him down and talk to him.

You're nice though. Remember when I had same problem, my wife finger fired my eggs.You can imagine me having to deal with embarrassment and pain.She bruised both "Egos".

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways To Identify Fake Friends This 2018 / Family Planning / The Strength Of The Canadian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.