Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (880 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by viktohmarkz(m): 6:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: . by Nutase: 6:27am On Sep 22, 2017
embarassed
Re: . by shortgun(m): 6:33am On Sep 22, 2017
bloggers fear God small na.
Re: . by Chine12(m): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2017
I just wasted 2minutes of my time reading your nonsense ....Happy weekend
Re: . by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Advice?
Alright. Get her a gun.
Re: . by viktohmarkz(m): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2017
shortgun:
bloggers fear God small na.

Am not a blogger bro.buh incase you've got nothing to say it's best you watch other talk.
Thank you
Re: . by Kimkardashain(f): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Pray bro, pray for her that God should make her see things the other way round. she don't have to commit suicide. her sufferings aint gonna stop if she commits such sin. instead she will find herself paying the price of her stupidity in Hell for eternity.

hope my advice helps u tho
Re: . by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Bring her to my crib.

My dick comes pre-installed with anti-venom to help expel the poison from her system.
Re: . by shawnfamous(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2017
Death just dey hungry this one! Mumu, I know depression can make one, wants to take its life but nothing on earth should make you do.. Some people actually think if they die they would know who would be pitying them or sort of!! My advice for you

Take a match stick, light it Nd put in on her skin, after her reaction, tell her that's how she is gonna rot in hell 10,000 times that pain
Re: . by shawnfamous(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2017
ShyCypher:
Bring her to my crib.

My dick comes pre-installed with anti-venom to help expel the poison from her system.

so your dick Saves life SMH.. GOAT

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Tom Brown In Port Harcourt / Back To School: Children Shoes And School Bags - Nationwide Delivery / Nairalandposter Is Tpia, Stop Shouting Tpia On Different Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.