Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Friday, 22/09/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Friday, 22/09/2017 (252 Views)

Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday, 14/10/2017 / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Friday, 22/09/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTER:
#DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY!
FRIDAY, 22/09/2017

#TOPIC: HE IS ABLE!

#TEXT
Ephesians 3:20 (JUB) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

2 Chronicles 25:9 (AKJV) ............And the man of God answered, The LORD is able to give much more than this.

#MESSAGE
# Abraham was entertaining three persons who appeared to him (God appearing in human form) and they gave him the promise of having a son. Abraham and Sarah were advanced in age and way past child bearing age.
Definitely by her age, she had already gone pass menopause. So It was impossible for them to have a child in the natural. Sarah heard the promise from her tent door and laughed. And the Lord said, “Is anything too difficult for the LORD” (Genesis 18:14)?

# Is there something you feel God has promised you that seems impossible? God’s question for you today is the same question He asked Abraham, “Is anything too difficult for the LORD” (Genesis 18:14)? Friends, if He promised Sarah and fulfilled it, then your own is happening soonest. Genesis 21:1-2 (ASV) And Jehovah visited Sarah as he had said, and Jehovah did unto Sarah as he had spoken. And Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.

# In the midst of all his trouble, trials and testings, Job said, “I know that You can do everything, and that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You” (Job 42:2).
Beloved, what are you presently going through? What trial or time of testing are you facing? Do you believe God can do anything, and that nothing can thwart His purposes from being fulfilled? Hold on to Him.

# Hear this, It’s one thing to believe in God’s ability when all is well, but quite another when, like Job, you’ve lost everything and your world is falling apart. Friends, you 've got to believe again like Job this morning that "God is Able". Because Job believed in the ability of God, he said " I will wait". In other words, I will not consider alternatives. Hear him, Job 14:14 (JUB) ...........All the days of my appointed time I will wait until my transformation comes.

# Jeremiah looked at the creation of the universe, and wrote, “Ah Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too difficult for You” (Jeremiah 32:17).

# Beloved, God is omnipotent and is able to do anything. No matter what you are going through or facing today, our God is able! It may seem impossible in the natural, but let me assure you on the authority of God’s Word, He is able. All you need to do is to respond to His word and promises with Faith just like Mary did.
# Listen beloved, If He did my own, He can also do your own. Hang on!

#PRAYER
Heavenly Father, I have come to say thank You for all your promises in my life, I know you are more than ABLE to bring them to pass. Lord, give me grace to hold on and keep believing in your ability no matter what comes my way until my desires come in Jesus mighty name. AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be Delivered Via A Phone Call. / Discerning The Presence Of Angels {1 } / Know The Mind Of God Before Leaving The Place Or Accepting The Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.