Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Best Booking Site - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Best Booking Site (1784 Views)

Top 10 Cheap Hotels In Abuja With Less Than 20k Booking Prices / Arik Air Abuja To Port Harcourt Booking / Ethiopian Airlines Flight Booking Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Booking Site by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2017
Which site is the best flight booking site in Nigeria for international travelling, I am planning to book with Wakanow but I am not sure how reliable they are, can you guys give me your suggestions on which flight booking site to book with, so that others and I can be enlighten, I will be booking today, so, I need the suggestions urgently. thanks, God bless you all
Re: Best Booking Site by GBASKY: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
You can book on travel start but we book faster and chaeper flight tickets WhatsApp +2347030666803

Re: Best Booking Site by Iambehorlah(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mubarak, please did you get the Czech republic visa?
Re: Best Booking Site by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 22, 2017
Yes I did, I got it on the 11th of September, and I left Nigeria on the 27th of September, I applied for the visa on the 3rd of August.
Re: Best Booking Site by Iambehorlah(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2017
Oh my brother, congratulations.

Please can you please tell me how you packaged your application because I have been on this for a while and I need someone with direct experience.

I won't mind if you like to chat privately
Re: Best Booking Site by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Drop your whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Best Booking Site by Iambehorlah(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Here is my WhatsApp no bro... +2347038635242.

Kindly acknowledge that you have seen this... Waiting to hear from you
Re: Best Booking Site by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Seen
Re: Best Booking Site by Aliyah9: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Can't say a thing precisely about your destination, but I can share an excellent service for planning air flights, please check https://travelsites.com/cheap-flights/ (the whole site is veeery useful, I recommend to bookmark it!). I usually pick the one with the cheapest offers, any website from the list never let me down yet. Good luck!
Re: Best Booking Site by HighFlyer01: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Which site is the best flight booking site in Nigeria for international travelling, I am planning to book with Wakanow but I am not sure how reliable they are, can you guys give me your suggestions on which flight booking site to book with, so that others and I can be enlighten, I will be booking today, so, I need the suggestions urgently. thanks, God bless you all

Without a doubt, check out... FlightScanner.com.ng

They often have flight deals with airlines like British Airways, Qatar Airways, Emirates Airlines, Turkish Airlines and Etihad Airways. Those airlines will take you pretty much anywhere in the world. Good luck with your flight search.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Holiday Package / Flight Ticket Enquiries / Buy Cheap Flights & Travel Deals Online | Tour Brokers Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.