Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today (12728 Views)

King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by Taiwoaremu: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Long live baba.. ...i listen to his music everyday. The good Shepard, the merciful God, blessing, etc
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by bidemz(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2017
HBD sir,WULLAP ,wow am his birthday mate
nairalanders pls show me some love smiley

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by shadrach77: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2017
Long live the King!
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by ipobarecriminals: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2017
kini eleyi ooo,eja osan. Eja tutu sokoyokoto.mi o ni jeun ti o da. isu Joba Lori iyan. ..... E kilo f'omode.....Proudly Ekimogun. sunny Ade oni ku....Happy birthday sir.Long life is ur heritage
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by dabeto: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2017
The king looks 50s...... congrats sir
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by Mozenge1: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Happy bday king sunny cheesy
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by peacemara54(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Pls check my signature
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by 1wolex85: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2017
mamatayour:
Happy birthday sir. Mo le nikan ti moni temi kori, ohun nikan lolubewo ile aye mi, ati lo ati bo mi lowo re lowa.......ati bebe lo wink wink

teju babyface made me fall in love with this song
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by Iamzik: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2017
mamatayour:
Happy birthday sir. Mo le nikan ti moni temi kori, ohun nikan lolubewo ile aye mi, ati lo ati bo mi lowo re lowa.......ati bebe lo wink wink

Interpretation please.... smiley smiley
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by mamatayour(f): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2017
1wolex85:

teju babyface made me fall in love with this song
I love the song so much wink wink
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by mamatayour(f): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2017
Iamzik:

Interpretation please.... smiley smiley
I have somebody who sees me but I don't see,He's the one that keeps a check on me, my going out and coming in is in His hands.....etc...I don try oh
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by Aremu01(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2017
This are musicians.... Not the nonsense some sch dropout are giving us this days

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by enemyofprogress: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2017
Mtcheeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

I'm allergic to good news
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by mamajaz(f): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2017
bidemz:
HBD sir,WULLAP ,wow am his birthday mate
nairalanders pls show me some love smiley
Happy birthday, tryan bring the legend in you alive too.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by aanufeb25: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Hbd to the legendary
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by Iamzik: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2017
mamatayour:
I have somebody who sees me but I don't see,He's the one that keeps a check on me, my going out and coming in is in His hands.....etc...I don try oh

Hahaha you don try. I have alot to learn in yoruba....

Eseun o
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by kaystick86(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Happy birthday to the King himself
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by mamatayour(f): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Iamzik:

Hahaha you don try. I have alot to learn in yoruba....

Eseun o
ooooh oh grin grin
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Happy Birthday, King Sunny Ade!
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by decimal70: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2017
HBD the legend.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2017
firstolalekan:
Named himself king

And he became a real king.

Happy birthday sir

That's not entirely right, bro. Unlike many musicians who derive joy in giving themselves titles. Sunny ade was officially crowned the King of music by Alaafin of Oyo.

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by firstolalekan(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Wadraj:

That's not entirely right, bro. Unlike many musicians who derive joy in giving themselves titles. Sunny ade was officially crowned the King of music by Alaafin of Oyo.
Olodo
King of music kor, king of money ni
King sunny ade is a crowned king in one village in ondo state...
Always do research before coming to the Internet to embarrass yourself.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by sirabbey(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
King Sunny Ade is a living legend

Will be sharing some of his incredible story soon.

Happy Birthday KSA.

Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by naptu2: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
naptu2:
Ma f'owo kan be yen, ijo ni o ba mi jo o, daddy!

Sunny Ade ma pa mi o,
Owo Robb ti won,
Maa kan mi ni badi,
Ki'n to dele.

"Haba! Let them say!"

I've finally found the album!

Listen to that guitar at the end of side B. That was what I immediately tried to play.

King Sunny Ade - Let Them Say (Side A) (1987)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNP7U0z9ggg

King Sunny Ade - Let Them Say (Side B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwnPb4h7DTg
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by naptu2: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
"Elenu ireke ti gbe enu e fun pombe pombe".

"Oluwa lo pe mi, emi ko lo pe ra mi, kole baje,
Kole baje o!"

King Sunny Ade - Authority/Alase Laiye (1990).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go-Qdk1lHZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmINdBlTKA
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by godchildjayboy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Happy birthday Sir king sunny Ade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos / Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) / I Have Attempted Suicide – Betty Irabor Writes On Judging Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.