Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,089 members, 7,845,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I.f.a. Nigeria Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I.f.a. Nigeria Business Opportunity (645 Views)

Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity / Cashless Nigeria Business, Is It Real? / Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.f.a. Nigeria Business Opportunity by GEORGINA76: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2010
Dear friends,
I have always dreamt of business opportunity that will turn lives around.
I have this dream for the people of my genetration. I.F.A. is a dream of mine that has come true.
Yes, you can be part of this,
For you to grab this life changing opportunity, you must be
1) Motivated
2) Passionate about it
3) Hardworking
4) A team maker
5) A Goal getter

Then undying desires must be:
To earn extra income
Have quality time with your family
To be your own boss
Work at your own convinience

If this appeals to you please, attend a free presentation that will certainly and positively turn life around at
103, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos
Date: Every Tuesday
Time: 11:00 am

For more information contact Georgina on +2348028110516 or +23414314459

I will be looking forward to seeing you
Re: I.f.a. Nigeria Business Opportunity by nasbock(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2010
gurl u are the BOMB I HAVE ALSO THI SEMINAR B4 I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT FOR MORE INFO REACH ME ON [email]bukola4u2see@yahoo.co.uk[/email]
Re: I.f.a. Nigeria Business Opportunity by fm4real2k6(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2010
nasbock:

gurl u are the BOMB I HAVE ALSO THI SEMINAR B4 I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT FOR MORE INFO REACH ME ON [email]bukola4u2see@yahoo.co.uk[/email]

na waa for you oo, someone take boldness to start a tread and you too is droping off ur email addy, well we don see you, lol

@poster,

Good business i was in the meeting last friday during the 1year anivasery of IFA in Nigeria, and i think its cool, BUT,

(1) (Reply)

Money / Visafone Usb Morderm (visafone Communication) / Bulk Original Ariston Water Tank Heater Needed Asap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.