Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Shut Your Mouth And Stop Using..... -- Dani Alves Angrily Blasts Diego Forlan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shut Your Mouth And Stop Using..... -- Dani Alves Angrily Blasts Diego Forlan (440 Views)

Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing / Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong / Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shut Your Mouth And Stop Using..... -- Dani Alves Angrily Blasts Diego Forlan by slimjaney: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Following the dispute that raised between Neymar and Cavani after an argument over who is to take a penalty that was won by Mbappe and a free kick where Dani Alves took the ball and handed it over to his country man Neymar, the Paris Saint-Neymar stars have since put the team in dismay after a win against Lyon.

However, 34-year-old Davi Alves in anger sends vexation words to Diego Forlan on Twitter after the striker spoke of the conspiracy against Edison Cavani at PSG.

"I don't know what game you all saw but I did not take the ball away from my teammate they took it from me," the 34-year-old said, after seeing a quote from Forlan's interview.

"And just so you know, the last PSG free kick goal was scored by me... so shut your mouth and stop using my name for controversy."

Following the issue on ground, PSG coach, Unai Emery disclosed that Dani Alves tried to settle the dispute between Neymar and Cavani over a mean and the Coach has made Dani the first-choice free-kick taker from onward.

PSG is to play against Montpellier on Saturday after 6 Ligue 1 wins.

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

Watch embedded video of their dispute from the SOURCE : http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/shut-your-mouth-and-stop-using-dani.html

(1) (Reply)

How Ronaldo Caused Van Nistelrooy’s Exit From Manchester United / Urgent Help Needed / Watch The Top 10 Times Anthony Joshua Brutally Knocked His Opponent Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.