Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Devil Was Defeated So You Can Enforce Your Victory - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Was Defeated So You Can Enforce Your Victory (770 Views)

A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / The Devil In The Suit / The Handsome Devil I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Was Defeated So You Can Enforce Your Victory by Hier(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2017
The today Christian and those who are suffering from different(note, pls, if you don't believe me, just check the next thread thanks). Yes, we need a deeper and consistent knowledge of what our heritage in Christ are.

Over the past years, before I understood this topic and my authority as a Christian over the power of darkness and all that, I have been attacked by some spirit so to say, evil spirit and one of them is that which stir up unnecessary desires on my inside. Pushing me to do that which is unseemingly.

I suffer so much from this and many times, they are just thoughts and imaginations. I always wanted to put a stop to this sinful desires, I fasted, I prayed and it doesn't seem to work so to say. Its not like prayers and fasting don't work, but I will say, its like using the rules used in wrestling to judge boxing or judo or taekwando. Every form of request has its place or function.

Lemme take for instance, I appointed you and gave you authority over a company, do I tell you how to manage every aspect of the company.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

This Jesus telling His disciples that,

okay, lemme use this verse, cause many would say, those were the disciples not us

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

They shall cast out demons, just as Luke 10:19

Lemme go a bit deeper into the origin of sin
Re: The Devil Was Defeated So You Can Enforce Your Victory by Hier(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2017
Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Lemme chip this in, if you are familiar with this story, the devil has spoken some thought, actually, negative thoughts into the woman's heart, but here is what Eve failed to do, he failed to resist the devil, the Bible said, resist not pray, how do you resist, thy word have I hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against you. Psalm 119:11.

First of all, the word must be in your heart. How does the word get there, this book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but though shall continually ponder and ruminate and say it continually to yourself. Joshua 1:8 And faith comes by hearing and rehearing by the scriptures. Romans 10:17

Having have the word, yea, the right word, not any word, warfare scriptures for warfare situations, prosperity scriptures for prosperity issues and every specific scriptures for each specific situation. Google would help immensely. Just do a Google search and there you go, write as many verses down and start memorizing them.

Its time for spiritual warfare, but before you go for a war, you must be trained, so get materials on spiritual warfare and the defeat of the enemy and the believers authority

Lemme show you something that will blow your mind using the three temptations of Jesus Christ be right back.

One essential thing you must always have at the back of your mind during spiritual warfare is that, Jesus has defeated the devil, its like, someone is intruding into your parents lands because of ignorance on ones side and you appear before the judge to reclaim your authority over the works of darkness as you give evidences of his(devils) defeat by Jesus with respect to your life.
Re: The Devil Was Defeated So You Can Enforce Your Victory by Nmaglit: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2017
am enjoying it o pls come and continue

1 Like

Re: The Devil Was Defeated So You Can Enforce Your Victory by Hier(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Nmaglit:
am enjoying it o pls come and continue

Loooooool, I be right back, glory, follow back
Re: The Devil Was Defeated So You Can Enforce Your Victory by Hier(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2017
Matt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, 6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Jesus on the three instances kept saying it is written

I be right back to develop this.

Thanks

The question is, what is written about that which is drawing you back from God, after you have prayed. Keep saying that which is written whenever thoughts and imaginations arises in your heart.

I'm rushing pls, so I can't go deeper now
Eve was tempted in the following order

I will split the verse

Gen 3:6 And

when the woman saw
that the tree was good

for food, and that

it was pleasant to the eyes,

and a tree to be desired

to make one wise,

she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, ..

and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

(1) (Reply)

When Its Dark (a Story) / STORY TIME - The Hotel Room / An English Grammar Equivalent Of K.A Stroud’s Engineering Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.