Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing (1502 Views)

Learn Graphics Designs, Video Editing And Motion Graphics At Affordable Price... / Pay Less, Learn More (graphic Designs, Video Editing And Motion Graphics) 10k / All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2017
All For Free! Learn Web design, Digital Marketing, Graphic designs,Video Editing

All for free! Be empowered at the comfort of your home for free

Here is an opportunity to learn Web design, digital marketing, graphic design, video editing and a whole lot of other courses for free! Yes, for free!
Lynda . com is the answer! Unlike Youtube, Lynda offers in-depth training by professionals and you become the guru you deserve to be in your desired skill.

Lynda which has been existing for years, charges you whopping $25 for a month to learn, But our team of digital marketers have come as an intermediary to help you get lynda account for just 1k. And you start learning for free, rather than going out there to gulp thousands to learn.

You will also get a software(KeepVid Pro) for downloading the videos for free even though the software worths $39
To get your account for just 1k and start learning for free, Comment, Inbox or call me on 07030550441, 08185442530, email me: miraculou93@gmail.com
Re: All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing by flourishing(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Miraculou93:
All For Free! Learn Web design, Digital Marketing, Graphic designs,Video Editing

Here is an opportunity to learn Web design, digital marketing, graphic design, video editing and a whole lot of other courses for free! Yes, for free!
Lynda . com is the answer! Unlike Youtube, Lynda offers in-depth training by professionals and you become the guru you deserve to be in your desired skill.

Lynda which has been existing for years, charges you whopping $25 for a month to learn, But our team of digital marketers have come as an intermediary to help you get lynda account for just 1k. And you start learning for free, rather than going out there to gulp thousands to learn.

You will also get a software(KeepVid Pro) for downloading the videos for free even though the software worths $39
To get your account for just 1k and start learning for free, Comment, Inbox or call me on 07030550441, 08185442530, email me: miraculou93@gmail.com

Sir,am so interest. what do I need to do.
Re: All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing by Muhammedbashir(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Miraculou93:

1k per month or year?
Re: All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Muhammedbashir:

1k per month or year?

You pay 1k just once to have the account set up for you, and that's all. you are not going to be charged any amount monthly or yearly except you want to upgrade to a premium account
Re: All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2017
flourishing:

Sir,am so interest. what do I need to do.

kindly send me an email miraculou93@gmail.com or call 07030550441

regards
Re: All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing by confluence: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Op, thanks for the assistance on lynda.com
Am enjoying the stuff
Can you help on how to save all the video lessons?
Re: All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
kindly me. regards
confluence:
Am enjoying the stuff
Re: All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
kindly email me, miraculou93@gmail.com
. Regards
confluence:
Am enjoying the stuff
Re: All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing by confluence: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing by IamShiningStar(f): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Miraculou93:

Good one!
will contact u later sir!

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Me Design A Logo For My Clothing Line.. / Hello Guys Please Help Out Here / Photoshop Experts Pls Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.