Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) (4110 Views)

Have You Noticed That This Application Isn't On Playstore Anymore? / How To Access The VIP Area Of Any Betting App On Playstore For Free / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by Gmajor(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2017
In a world where sincerity is on the verge of extinction, finding entrepreneurs who are willing to divulge the ability or shortcomings of their products is quite a difficult task. Abilities of products are hyped, exaggerated and magnified beyond the endowment of the product.
So I was surprised when I stumbled on an app named "useless" that promised to do exactly nothing.
Even more shocking is that the app has a lot of good reviews with an average of 4.4 on google Playstore. Apparently, people were happy that the app developers were sincere about their products considering that there are many apps on playstore that are as useful as the "useless" app. Reviewers even added their own sarcastic twist to the mix.
Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by Gmajor(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2017

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by bobo65(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Okay this is craziness at its peak

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by Florblu(f): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2017
I still don't understand,someone should please explain
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by ifex370(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Brb.. Gotta give it a 5 star rating

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by Gmajor(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=Florblu post=60717547]I still don't understand,someone should plea
The app does absolutely nothing and yet it has nice reviews
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
lmaoooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by Funjosh(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by ITbomb(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
It is truly what it is... . Useless
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by Physika(f): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Useless app lol..

There is another one called 'nothing'

I have them both.

The interesting thing is, they churn out updates faster than google.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by TechPanda(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
With those reviews, I guess this app is more useful than those Apps launched by Nigerian Federal Government

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by lastbaff(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Weird
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by 7footre(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lol! Some health sense of humor
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by olarababi(f): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
All the people giving the review are bot....they ain't real
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by MicNz(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
I have an app called Nothing. It does a similar task like this one - Nothing.

But now that you've brought this up here, Nigerians will rush there with reviews saying how they were cured of HIV/AIDS with this app. wink

How the app helped seun to rid nairaland of tribalism. angry

How the app helped Nigeria to get out of recession smiley

Even lalasticlala will go there and testify on how the app helped him to locate plenty snakes without stress. grin

Buhari should get this app too...It will cure him of his ailment and save us the millions he spends on traveling abroad.

And I hope this apps lets' us live in peace, love ourselves and forge a way forward to greater heights. cry

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by mrMeen(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
olarababi:
come on madam na bot go give you story about a yetti and big foot and another on life support, one was cured of depression and anxiety and another person got a 7 figure salary job I like to think bots are advanced but not this advanced.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by MicNz(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
olarababi:

Bots don't leave such reviews sis. You guys be thinking that "bots" are OmniDoEveryThingYouWant#
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by tolugar: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
I've been useless since morning

Just reading this comments on NL cheered me up.

Who knws what will happen when I finally get the app.

Am downloading This useless app

It has saved my life

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by olarababi(f): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
MicNz:

Bots don't leave such reviews sis. You guys be thinking that "bots" are OmniDoEveryThingYouWant#
Just search the app in playsyore and you will see they are all using the same language about how the app save there life bla bla bla....they are all saying virtually the same thing

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by bitcoinvin(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Do you know that each time you by a Rechargecard[Paper Type] or through the use of Atm,buy data or subscribe for your Dstv without being paid,You are a BIG looser!!!
Technology is doing what my mentor said:Disruption.....
Uber has no car,
Jumia Hotel has no Hotel,
Technology is taking Over....
Dont be a house wife for Nothing..
Information is the highest thing you need..
To know about this new business,join our group here:
web./432432683820223/?ref=bookmarks
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by Gmajor(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Physika:
Useless app lol..

There is another one called 'nothing'

I have them both.

The interesting thing is, they churn out updates faster than google.
LOL. What are they updating nah
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by Marvel1206: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
I hope it is as useless as the Nairaland App

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by BunbleBee: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
.useless asin below

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by dawbbleOuEi: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
Hehe... You definitely haven't heard (or do not know) about NoPhone.
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by dawbbleOuEi: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
Hehe... You definitely haven't heard (or do not know) about NoPhone.
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Do they mean that this app is more useless than Buhari? I don't think so.

Buhari is useless in the other room, as a President, as husband of Aisha, in London, in Nigeria, in Daura, in Aso rock and useless to the cabal.
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by beejay247: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Android system Web view has funny reviews too.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=Gmajor post=60721048][/quote]

Its just sarcasm. Everyone is trying to add a fake humor story to the app review.

I did laugh.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by bravesoul247(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2017
Very funny. Useless.... I'll try this app put on my Tecno spark
Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by lastbaff(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Its just sarcasm. Everyone is trying to add a fake humor story to the app review.

I did laugh.
This is the best explanation so far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solid Phone Between 60k - 70k / Twitter CEO Shades Facebook Over New Name / Where To Get .Wav Songs For My Mobile Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.