Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

High Pressure Washer (karcher) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / High Pressure Washer (karcher) (992 Views)

Karcher K1.1 Washing Machine / Pressure Washer Machine 1700w For Sale / Cleaning Machines For Urgent Sales ::::: Pressure Washer, Steam Cleaner, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Pressure Washer (karcher) by Googleus(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2017
Sold
Re: High Pressure Washer (karcher) by WooodSI: 10:26am On May 08, 2020
hi
does anyone know where can I find electric pressure washers in 2020?
Re: High Pressure Washer (karcher) by Victor8st: 11:07am On May 08, 2020
WooodSI:
hi

Hi
I bought my pressure washer from amazon. Online shopping for me is the best. I have chosen Annovi Reverberi Blue Clean AR383. Bought this for washing my car and it is super easy to setup and to use. If you need some pressure washer for your housework, look for something easy to use.
Re: High Pressure Washer (karcher) by MeetWagon: 5:43pm On May 08, 2020
WooodSI:
hi

Hi there, I found very important to study well a lot of information about all advantages and disadvantages of different pressure washers before you are going to buy one. I always like to check all reviews and articles, that I can find online. Recently I was searching for an electric pressure washer for my parents. They have three cars and it took a lot of time to wash them all. So I thought that electrical pressure washer would help my father to wash the cars very quickly, and the rest of the time to spend with my mom. After I have read plenty of articles, I can give you the one, that helped me to make a final decision. I really recommend to read this article about five of the best electric pressure washers, with reviews and comparisons. Hope it will help you to choose the good one, like I did.
Re: High Pressure Washer (karcher) by jorghor(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Karcher has great pressure washers . Their range covers home and Garden, and Professional washers depending on what the scope of work is.

They also have steam washers, vacuum cleaners upholstery cleaners amongst others and are rated in the top 10 in the world.

If interested in picking any one, I can be discussed with (08033900359)

(1) (Reply)

Asus Rog 16gb Ram, 128gb Ssd+1tb Hdd, 6th Gen. Core I7, 6gb Nvidia Gtx 1060 Vr / USED HP ELITEBOOK 840 G2 (5th GENERATION) - JUST 90k (Graphic Designers Babyboy) / Startimes Nova 8/1g, 5", 2500mah@11k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.