Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Meet 25-year-old Emeka, The University Graduate Who Fixes Nails For Women(photo) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet 25-year-old Emeka, The University Graduate Who Fixes Nails For Women(photo) (557 Views)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 25-year-old Emeka, The University Graduate Who Fixes Nails For Women(photo) by kabsedokenneth(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
A 25-year-old Nigerian man identified as Emeka Nwangwe has won the attention of ladies in Yaba axis with the kind of service he offers them. The young man fixes and polishes nails for ladies in Yaba market. Kabsedo.com had an exclusive chat with the young man whose appearance and composure fascinated our correspondent. He stood out from the men hustling in the market with his well-built bold and polished English.

Nwangwe who hails from Ikeduru local government area of Imo state shared his intriguing story with Kabsedo.com after he was asked about the things he does for a living. Interestingly, he found passion in doing something one would think is limited to only ladies. He found pleasure in helping ladies paint and fix their nails; he confessed to ladies being interested in being served by men.

The young man graduated from the North American University in Cotonou in 2016. He studied Business Administration and decided to explore something he is highly passionate about. Despite the belief of many people concerning the odd vocational skill he chose to acquire, he went ahead to learn. The journey to learn how to make nails started four years ago in Festac where he learnt for four months. His friend had been into the business and this encouraged him too.

While Nwangwe shared his remarkable story with the Kabsedo.com team that visited him at his stand in the heart of the market, he attended to our female correspondent. It was fascinating watching him do the job with ease while he talked more about himself. As the first born of four children, the nail maker does not have any regret about his choice of work as he is able to keep body and soul together with the little he makes from the business. He explained that being independent and doing something worthwhile is all.....

Read on: https://www.kabsedo.com/meet-25-year-old-emeka-university-graduate-fixes-nails-women-photos.html

Re: Meet 25-year-old Emeka, The University Graduate Who Fixes Nails For Women(photo) by elderhimself(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
why should i waste my time and resources being a graduate if i'd end up in a salon...
i know some will be its "hustling"..
Re: Meet 25-year-old Emeka, The University Graduate Who Fixes Nails For Women(photo) by Janeyinspires(f): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
And where is the pix,Op?
Re: Meet 25-year-old Emeka, The University Graduate Who Fixes Nails For Women(photo) by Favornz: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
elderhimself:
why should i waste my time and resources being a graduate if i'd end up in a salon...
i know some will be its "hustling"..

seriously

(1) (Reply)

7 Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make And Why You Should Avoid Them / Professional Training With International Certification (free) / Nlng Siwes Candidates 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.