₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,926,975 members, 3,966,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 13 December 2017 at 02:20 AM

The best way to protect your family and property in case of fire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The best way to protect your family and property in case of fire (381 Views)

See The Ojuju They Are Sending To Me ... In Case Anything Happen (pic) / Starved And Maltreated By His Family And Wants To Leave Nigeria / New Year Greetings To Ur Family And Friends (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

The best way to protect your family and property in case of fire by Goodman3000: 1:35pm On Sep 22
This is a new product called fire extinguisher ball. When there is fire and the ball detects it or you throw it into the fire, the ball explodes and quenches the fire. I have video. I sell ₦9,000 each. You can use it for the safety of your family and property, or market it and resell at any price you want.call Tony now 08024416878

(0) (Reply)

Why Do People Yawn When They See Another Person Yawning?? / Nigerian Immigration Recruitment List / Las Vegas Shooting: Police Nab Gran After Woman Screamed Warning Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.