Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,585 members, 7,843,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) (9311 Views)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by stephleena(f): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
boostdom:

That's nice. Did YOU pray for me?
Hmmm..sincerely nopes..but I transfer the grace and blessings of today's service upon u.
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:

Hmmm..sincerely nopes..but I transfer the grace and blessings of today's service upon u.

I feel oppressed.
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by stephleena(f): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
boostdom:

I feel oppressed.
why?
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:
why?
Isn't that too much power for one person to have? Lol.
Is there a reason why your email is not functioning? Your man?
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by stephleena(f): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
boostdom:

Isn't that too much power for one person to have? Lol.

Is there a reason why your email is not functioning? Your man?
Lol..
I'm not really comfortable, replying to mails from here maybe due to the unpleasant stories,I read .

But seriously, it isn't functioning.
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:

Lol..
I'm not really comfortable, replying to mails from here maybe due to the unpleasant stories,I read .

But seriously, it isn't functioning.

I can understand that. I can also understand that experiences are influenced by induced polarity. We all look but we perceive reality differently; the key is perception.
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by stephleena(f): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
boostdom:

I can understand that. I can also understand that experiences are influenced by induced polarity. We all look but we perceive reality differently; the key is perception.
Cool..how's ur Sunday going?
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:
Cool..how's ur Sunday going?
Well, I'm at a bar watching a match. It's boring watching alone at home.
And you?
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by stephleena(f): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
boostdom:

Well, I'm at a bar watching a match. It's boring watching alone at home.
And you?
Home alone.. Nothing's happening.
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:
Home alone.. Nothing's happening.
You shouldn't be home alone when bored. Go out.
Where I am, the clouds are gathering. It's about to rain.
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by stephleena(f): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
boostdom:

You shouldn't be home alone when bored. Go out.
Where I am, the clouds are gathering. It's about to rain.
Okay. enjoy

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! See What These 2 Girls Are Busy Doing With Their Big Ukwu (PHOTOS) / VIDEO + PHOTOS: Cheating Nigerian Wife Caught In The Act And Forced To Have Sex / A man was caught on camera Sucking a lady's buttocks, Nigerians reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.