Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Exciting Opportunities For Professionals In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exciting Opportunities For Professionals In Lagos (443 Views)

MTN Global Graduate Program Offers Exciting Opportunities For Nigerians / Salaries Of Pharmacists, Nurses And Other Medical Professionals In Nigeria / Lagos Oil & Gas Giant - Amazon Energy Exciting Opportunities (Lagos, Abj, PH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Opportunities For Professionals In Lagos by ojochidem(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
The Insurance sector in Nigeria is booming and is slated to grow exponentially. AIICO Insurance Plc is the leading player in this industry with the largest and the most profitable agency network in Nigeria. In AIICO, the agency I manage, is the fastest growing.

I achieved this by staying true to the principles of prudent expansion, conservative growth, full service, and, above all, a strong agent field force. My mission is to be the most prosperous and admired agency workforce in entire Africa.

I am dedicated to hiring, training and developing capable men and women from all backgrounds who can provide effective and innovative solutions for the problems people and businesses face.

My expertise includes helping my team make significant money with strong business acumen and superlative organizational, analytical and strategic problem-solving skills. We have acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.

Currently, we have 4 positions in Lagos for experienced and talented professionals from any background to fill up the following vacancies.
1. Financial Advisor
2. Agency Sales Representatives

These are not ‘job’ opportunities, but business opportunities with significant earning potential for people who have an entrepreneurial mind.

Further info – call 08026858710
Rush in your CV at – Owotorose@gmail.com

Last date to apply is October 16, 2017.
Detailed job description is available on request.

(1) (Reply)

Onstream Group Latest Recruitment (3 Positions) / Vacancy For School Leavers Or OND Holders Who Can Make SMOOTHIES / Nationwide Recruitment For Medical Sales Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.