Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Avery Dennison Corporation Recruitment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Avery Dennison Corporation Recruitment (691 Views)

Ogun Water Corporation Staff Groan Over Non-payment Of Salaries / Nigerian Railway Corporation 2019 Recruitment / The Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria(frcn) And Salary Increment. (2) (3) (4)

Avery Dennison Corporation Recruitment by Omoalhaja77: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Saw a job advert thru one of these Job Search sites & i applied. The company name is Avery Dennison Corporation .Few hours later, I got an invitation for an interview scheduled next Monday (25th September). The interview location is in Ore, Ondo state though the company has no branch in Nigeria not to talk of Ondo state (according to their website).
So Nairalanders, I want to verify if the interview is real or scam...abi na kidnappers dey play games. Serious answers needed oooo abeg undecided undecided

cc crazyman,1forall
Re: Avery Dennison Corporation Recruitment by CrazyMan(m): 3:58am On Sep 24, 2017
Omoalhaja77:
Saw a job advert thru one of these Job Search sites & i applied. The company name is Avery Dennison Corporation .Few hours later, I got an invitation for an interview scheduled next Monday (25th September). The interview location is in Ore, Ondo state though the company has no branch in Nigeria not to talk of Ondo state (according to their website).
So Nairalanders, I want to verify if the interview is real or scam...abi na kidnappers dey play games. Serious answers needed oooo abeg undecided undecided cc crazyman,1forall
You've already established a fact that even though the company exists, it doesn't have any branch in Nigeria, not to talk of ore. What else do you want us to say?

I know you might really need that job, but your life (safety) should be your uttermost priority.

I'll suggest you ignore the invitation and keep searching and I'm sure that sooner or later you'll get your dream job. Good luck.
Re: Avery Dennison Corporation Recruitment by Omoalhaja77: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
CrazyMan:

You've already established a fact that even though the company exists, it doesn't have any branch in Nigeria, not to talk of ore. What else do you want us to say?

I know you might really need that job, but your life (safety) should be your uttermost priority.

I'll suggest you ignore the invitation and keep searching and I'm sure that sooner or later you'll get your dream job. Good luck.
Thank you my brother!!

Check In Now To Get Up To #5000 Cash Daily Into Your Bank Account / IGP Idris And His Office Wives / A