Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Anyone Wit Past Experience Shud Hint Me On The Likely Questions For Loanofficer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Wit Past Experience Shud Hint Me On The Likely Questions For Loanofficer (628 Views)

What Are The Expected Likely Questions Ibedc Interview / Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? / NNPC 2019 Recruitment:5 Likely Questions To Expect At An NNPC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Wit Past Experience Shud Hint Me On The Likely Questions For Loanofficer by lexzylee(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dear Applicants,

Following your application for the position of a Trainee Loan Officer in our Bank, we are pleased to invite you for an aptitude test as scheduled below:

Date: Tuesday, 26th September 2017

Venue: CMD Management Centre, Shangisha Magodo, Lagos

Time:8:30am.

Please come to the test Centre with a valid means of identification.

Best Regards...

AB Microfinance Bank
Re: Anyone Wit Past Experience Shud Hint Me On The Likely Questions For Loanofficer by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
lexzylee:
Dear Applicants,

Following your application for the position of a Trainee Loan Officer in our Bank, we are pleased to invite you for an aptitude test as scheduled below:

Date: Tuesday, 26th September 2017

Venue: CMD Management Centre, Shangisha Magodo, Lagos

Time:8:30am.

Please come to the test Centre with a valid means of identification.

Best Regards...

AB Microfinance Bank

- so you didnt know about what the job was about before you applied for that position?!
- you want to cheat your way to the interview?
- what about giving them HONEST answers, in order to not waste these companies time?
- if you lack now, but pretend you dont, do you think they will NOT find out?!

focus of better yourself rather than trying to cheat your way to the top....

PS imagine the interviewer does a google check, and see this thread, and YOU are the only one having an interview at 8:30 that day.... BUSTED!!!!
Re: Anyone Wit Past Experience Shud Hint Me On The Likely Questions For Loanofficer by kayusre: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Loan officer eg..marketer

(1) (Reply)

Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At OAU, Ile-ife (78 Positions), 2017 / An Experienced Barber Needed In Kubwa, Abuja / Latest Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.