Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Unlimited Ways Of Making Money In Real Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Unlimited Ways Of Making Money In Real Estate (557 Views)

Student Hostel Development: A Sure Way Of Making Money / 3 Ways To Become Millionaire In Real Estate In Ibeju-lekki / Real Estate In Nigeria: What Is It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Ways Of Making Money In Real Estate by oladavies(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
Hello Members, my name is Ola Davies. I am a real estate entrepreneur: trader, investor, finder, agent, broker, speaker, trainer, marketer and consultant. I open this discussion topic to let members know numerous ways of saving money and making real money in real estate. Real estate is a multifaceted business.It is safe, secured, solid, stable, value-appreciating, lucrative, exciting and beautiful business, if you are trained for it. It is unlike shares and stocks that do depreciate and can give you heartache. Real estate is a shock absorber. Whatever happens, your land and/or building is there for you to fall back on. You can do real estate on full time or part time. To cap it all, it can be operated on O.P.M. (Other Peoples Money). You can create your financial freedom world, the way you want it, using real estate as a vehicle. I have written a book, about to be printed, titled "22 FAST, TESTED & PROVEN WAYS TO MAKE BIG MONEY IN REAL ESTATE IN NIGERIA". If you want a hard copy or the e-book, send an e-mail to me @ realestatebusinesscoach@gmail.com or sms to 07060566651. Contact me (MR. REAL ESTATE) for FREE ADVICE that will provide solutions to your real estate problems (challenges). Whatever the problem, there are solutions to it. In my next posting, I will teach you two ways to make money fast in real estate. www.realestatesmillionairesclub.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Furnished House To Let, Mini Flat, 2/3br Flat, Office And Shops. / 4 Plots Of Land At Abijo Kpankere Town (lekki)@ 1.5 Par Plot / New 3bdrm Finished With Marble,pop,a/c,generator,c Of O For Sale @ Lekki 1: 26m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.