Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Please I Want To Become A Flight Attendant But Don't Know How To Go About It. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Want To Become A Flight Attendant But Don't Know How To Go About It. (762 Views)

Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Become A Flight Attendant But Don't Know How To Go About It. by Jasminelove(f): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Please i want to become a flight attendant but don't know which school to attend and how they do things. Pls i need help
Re: Please I Want To Become A Flight Attendant But Don't Know How To Go About It. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
i dont like them
Re: Please I Want To Become A Flight Attendant But Don't Know How To Go About It. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
I know one witch that flies at night, she needs an attendant
Re: Please I Want To Become A Flight Attendant But Don't Know How To Go About It. by psucc(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Please kindly ask the people of Edo, they know how best to fly.
Re: Please I Want To Become A Flight Attendant But Don't Know How To Go About It. by Jasminelove(f): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Am sorry to say this but i have to. I came here for advise and help on how to reach my dreams and not to be insulted, so pls if you don't have anything important that will help me pls i beg you in the name of God keep it to yourself, I need help and not insult. Thanks
Re: Please I Want To Become A Flight Attendant But Don't Know How To Go About It. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
what answer do you want to get eh OP?
your dream is to become a cabin crew? u no dey hear this concession of airport, ,,,,,,,the only airline available is edo airline
Re: Please I Want To Become A Flight Attendant But Don't Know How To Go About It. by MrFuckallday: 8:01am On Sep 24, 2017
You gotta have big nyansh, fine face, fluency with English and also willing to drop something for the big men. grin
Re: Please I Want To Become A Flight Attendant But Don't Know How To Go About It. by Blackpromise(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jasminelove:
Please i want to become a flight attendant but don't know which school to attend and how they do things. Pls i need help
where do you reside? if in Lagos ,there are institutions to attend that will bring you closer to achieving your dreams.Holla me for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Confirm This / Man Car-racing With Friends Left Unconscious After Terrible Crash In Lagos / How Can I Transport Something From Sierra Leone To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.