Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease (2926 Views)

I Need LPO For Supply Of LPFO Or AGO From Dangote Or Any Reputable Company / We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting / Get A Lpo For Petroleum Products Supplies & Get Your Commission With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease by Simmarco: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2010
HI NAIRALANDERS,

[/b]HM CHARIOTS LOGISTICS - WWW.HMCHARIOTS.COM , SUPLLIES PETROLEUM PRODUCTS - PETROL, KEROSENE, DIESEL IN 10,000, 20,000 OR 30,000 LTRS TO VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN LAGOS AND AROUND NIGERIA AT COMPETITIVE RATES. WE ARE MORE TAHN WILLING TO PARTNER WITH FELLOW NAIRALANDERS WHO MIGHT DIUFFICULTIES IN EXECUTING OIL LPOs.

IF YOU CAN SOURCE FOR LPOs TO BE SERVICED FROM REPUTABLE or VIABLE ORGANISATIONS, WE CAN PATNER TO SERVICE THOSE CLIENTS AND REWARD YOU WITH A [b]GOOD COMMISSION.

PLEASE REACH ME ON

08033584111 OR hismercychariots@yahoo.com
Simeon
HM CHARIOTS LOGISTICS www.hmchariots.com
Re: Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease by adolmax: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
at what price are we going for
Re: Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease by Simmarco: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2010
Hi Adolmax,

You have not stated the product, delivery location and payment terms.

All these contribute to me giving you a quote.

For prompt response, i am reachable on 08033584111.

Cheers

Simeon
Re: Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease by nthnymarce(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
Hi,

i have lpo to supply 330,000 litres of lpfo to ashaka cement at 70 per litre. if u are interested in partnering with me link me on nthnymarcel@yahoo.com
Re: Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease by johnson76(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2013
I can assist you to get Dangote LPO for Ago supply..
After comfirming your LPO, you pay the commission.
If you are interested call me on 08034212431, 08153288150.
Re: Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease by Kingwale4u: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2013
Hello,@johnson76,am into marketimg of petroleum products.i'll like to do business with you,after getting the LPO from dangote,when will the payment be ready.
Re: Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease by johnson76(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2013
Kingwale4u: Hello,@johnson76,am into marketimg of petroleum products.i'll like to do business with you,after getting the LPO from dangote,when will the payment be ready.

Dangote pays in 21 days.
the person who will help you get the lpo, you will have to pay some amt to him, after it comes out you balance him.

(1) (Reply)

Cargo and Reefer Containers,40ft And 20ft For sale in Lagos & Abuja / WANTED: Suppliers/dealers Of Mobile Phone Display Units / Instant Pickup And Delivery In Lagos For N1,000 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.