Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Make Extra Income As A Working Class - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make Extra Income As A Working Class (329 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca!! / Classy Cooperate Wears For Beautiful Working Class Ladies 2022 | Office Outfits / learn how to make drawstring ponytail weaves and make extra cash for yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Extra Income As A Working Class by Herroyalempress: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
�How many of you get paid each time you enter a shop/ mall to buy toothpaste, body cream, roll on, shampoo, perfumes etc? I mean after buying toothpaste, the cashier gives you maybe 2k  or more and say that's a “ thank you” for buying cosmetics from us?

�Each time you take your friend /family to a cosmetics shop to buy, do you get paid by the owner of the shop?

I'm sure no one get paid but in oriflame, we get paid for all these.

We buy to use, we get paid
�we refer people we get paid

There are  dream lifestlyes within your reach if you decide to build a business in oriflame;

✔Look good

✔Make money

✔Have fun

We have unlimited earning opportunity as long as you are ready to build a business.

To know More call / what's app me on 09030233880

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding Bad Tailors And Reshaping Nigerian Fashion / Branded Ralph Lauren,mothercare,d & G,hugo Boss,carter / Vacancy! An Experienced TAILOR Is Needed In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.