Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

A Nairalander Apology letter to young actress Susan,the Johnson TV series(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Apology letter to young actress Susan,the Johnson TV series(pics) (2705 Views)

20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video / Wizkid Pays $400 To Young Suya Seller For Suya Worth Less Than $20 / Naija Actress Susan Flashes Her Backside In A Naked Video On Instagram [ Video ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Apology letter to young actress Susan,the Johnson TV series(pics) by Addictedtodrugs(m): 12:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Good morning Everyone,
I want to use this medium to apologize to Susan Pwajok , a young actress of the popular tv series " the Johnsons" .
Susan , my name is Adams , you are a young actress I admire , you are an intelligent young lady , I pray to God to bless me with a daughter as intelligent and beautiful as you are .
Today I have come publicly to apologize to you Susan , yesterday at about 5pm , I uploaded up to 8 pics and videos on Snapchat , I saw you viewed them , the next thing you did was to block me and delete me of your friends list, I'm not sad you blocked me, I know the reason you blocked me , the reason was that I was smoking weed and drinking and I uploaded it on Snapchat , you viewed it and blocked me , with that action you did , I knew instantly that what I was doing was really wrong and does not speak well of me , I felt sad when I knew what I was doing was wrong , I deleted all the pics and posts I posted on Snapchat ...
Susan that little action of what you did yesterday , I decided to quit smoking and I want to say I'm very sorry for what i was doing and thank you for opening my eyes and allowing me to see I was killing my self slowly .. Thanks a lot Susan and I'm very sorry , please forgive me Susan , I hope you get to see this Apology letter and forgive me ..
Thanks , from a fan

Re: A Nairalander Apology letter to young actress Susan,the Johnson TV series(pics) by akeeen(m): 1:02am On Sep 23, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:
Good morning Everyone,
I want to use this medium to apologize to Susan Pwajok , a young actress of the popular tv series " the Johnsons" .
Susan , my name is Adams , you are a young actress I admire , you are an intelligent young lady , I pray to God to bless me with a daughter as intelligent and beautiful as you are .
Today I have come publicly to apologize to you Susan , yesterday at about 5pm , I uploaded up to 8 pics and videos on Snapchat , I saw you viewed them , the next thing you did was to block me and delete me of your friends list, I'm not sad you blocked me, I know the reason you blocked me , the reason was that I was smoking weed and drinking and I uploaded it on Snapchat , you viewed it and blocked me , with that action you did , I knew instantly that what I was doing was really wrong and does not speak well of me , I felt sad when I knew what I was doing was wrong , I deleted all the pics and posts I posted on Snapchat ...
Susan that little action of what you did yesterday , I decided to quit smoking and I want to say I'm very sorry for what i was doing and thank you for opening my eyes and allowing me to see I was killing my self slowly .. Thanks a lot Susan and I'm very sorry , please forgive me Susan , I hope you get to see this Apology letter and forgive me ..
Thanks , from a fan
dude, really?
'smokers are liable to die young' everybody knows that.

how come it was when Susan blocked you , that you realised smoking is bad?

smh. u for continue nah. mumu op
Re: A Nairalander Apology letter to young actress Susan,the Johnson TV series(pics) by Dyt(f): 1:48am On Sep 23, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Smh
Re: A Nairalander Apology letter to young actress Susan,the Johnson TV series(pics) by ibkkk(f): 3:49am On Sep 23, 2017
shocked
Re: A Nairalander Apology letter to young actress Susan,the Johnson TV series(pics) by malware: 5:04am On Sep 23, 2017
You mean this small Blessing of a girl made you quit smoking?

What would Mr. Lucky, her father make you do then?
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress / Woli Agba And Wife Welcomes A New Baby Boy / Singer Skibii Cut Hair After So Many Years (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.