Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

UDUSOK Student Dies After Writing His Degree Examinations (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UDUSOK Student Dies After Writing His Degree Examinations (photo) (567 Views)

If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal / This Handsome Young Man Died Few Hours After Writing His Final Exams Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UDUSOK Student Dies After Writing His Degree Examinations (photo) by Priscy01(f): 2:13am On Sep 23, 2017
A student of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto formerly University of Sokoto, Abdulrahman Ismail has been announced dead by his school mates.

The deceased who had just concluded his degree program at UDUSOK reportedly died at the early hours of Thursday at about 4am.

The school’s page on Facebook made the announcement of his death in which the cause of the death was not indicated.

The school wrote:
TAGS ABDULRAHMAN ISMAIL UDUSOK
ﺇﻧﺎ ﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺇﻧﺎ ﺇﻟﻴﻪ ﺭﺍﺟﻌﻮﻥ
Every soul shall have a taste of death and only on the Day of the Judgement shall you be paid your full recompense. Only those who are saved from the fire and admitted to Paradise (Jannah) will have attained the object (of life).

For the life of this world is but good and chattels of deception.” (Qur’an Surah Imran; 3:185).

It is with heavy heart I announced the demise of our brother, Friend and fellow ilorite who has just concluded his degree program at Usmanu Danfodiyo University in person of ABDULRAHMAN ISMAIL who died around 4:00am this morning.

May Allah make Alijanat firdaus his final abode and gives his parent and his entire family the heart to bear d loss. Ameen

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/udusok-student-dies-after-writing-his.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe Dominique Fynestboi

Re: UDUSOK Student Dies After Writing His Degree Examinations (photo) by Henrydboss: 2:19am On Sep 23, 2017
I KNOW THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC BUT PLS I NEED HELP...I AM STUDYING STATISTICS AND WILL WANT TO GO INTO FINANCE AFTER GRADUATION CAN I TAKE ICAN EXAMS AND BECOME A CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANT AFTER I MIGHT HAVE GRADUATED ? THANKS
Re: UDUSOK Student Dies After Writing His Degree Examinations (photo) by dotunbekro06(m): 2:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Henrydboss:
I KNOW THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC BUT PLS I NEED HELP...I AM STUDYING STATISTICS AND WILL WANT TO GO INTO FINANCE AFTER GRADUATION CAN I TAKE ICAN EXAMS AND BECOME A CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANT AFTER I MIGHT HAVE GRADUATED ? THANKS

Bros feel free create a post concerning your issue

Stop jumping on people's thread

Back to the post : RIP TO THE DEAD

(1) (Reply)

Is Lagos State Not Admitting Students This Year? / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post-utme Exam Hall - Video / Have You Applied To Mastercard Foundation Scholarships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.