Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Create An Ads, Real Estate, Ecommerce Website Or Buy The Script - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create An Ads, Real Estate, Ecommerce Website Or Buy The Script (457 Views)

Get 1.43$ Per Referral With An Ads Network / See Why You Should Host Or Buy Your Cheap Domain From Whogohost / Facebook Ads Real Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create An Ads, Real Estate, Ecommerce Website Or Buy The Script by tunji17: 3:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Do you want to own a WEBSITE like jiji or olx or you just own a real estate company or have a niche that you would like to sell your products online
i have the perfect solution for you, i can also sell you the script but only if you have the technical knowledge to install it on your server although i still offer 24hrs customer assistance or i can create the website for you with your custom specifications the script uses a content management system (CMS) which means that you can create pages with content directly from your admin backend without need for any programming or programmer, it also offers three levels of privileges which are Admin, Agent and User some of the features are listed below please take your time to go through it because this is pure gold and if interested call me on ) 08138542116 you can also contact me for a demo, thank you

Custom fields with visual editors (easily create pages, textareas, inputs, dropdowns, upload, etc by yourself )direct from Admin interface (No programming skills needed)
Ready to use multilanguage (Backend+Frontend) using Google translator (manually corrections are also supported)
Dependent fields logic on submission, search form, results listing and listing preview
Real multicurrency support ( different currency and different price on different language )
JSON API ready to connect with Mobile apps and other services
Earn money with Google AdSense or other similar service
Custom categories with sub-levels, separate fields for different categories supported
Google Maps view for listing with populated GPS coordinates/selected location (GPS is not required, but optional)
User registration can be disabled
Supported front-end and backend user-types/roles with submissions: Admin, Agent and front-end Agent/User with admin verification
Front-end Facebook login for extra lazy guys
Each agent/agency and user have public profile page with all listings, logo can be listed on homepage
Enquires system for you and your agents in administration
Review system, Add to Favorites, Sharing options
PDF Export for printing, Compare up to 4 listings at once
Scrollable Featured ads on homepage
Extra easy to use, drag & drop multi image upload, reorder images, pages, fields, widgets, search form fields
Email alerts with possible customization via Admin interface
Google reCaptcha support against spam
Popular SEO techniques integrated, nice URI, customizable meta description, keywords for any page, auto xml sitemap generator.
Real time CSS/Javascript minimizing and caching for faster loading
Innovative drag & drop Menu and pages builder with logical page structure embedded
Backup your database and files direct from administration
Track your visitors with Google Analytics
Embedded YouTube videos supported for listings
Watermark on images supported
Responsive and Mobile friendly, based on Bootstrap 3
JSON API, RSS feeds are available
Based on Codeigniter, so if you know it you can easy customize anything you want
Simple update to higher version via updater script
And of course Incredible customer support

Re: Create An Ads, Real Estate, Ecommerce Website Or Buy The Script by ladddy: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
wow please how can i get this your number is not going through let me keep calling sha
Re: Create An Ads, Real Estate, Ecommerce Website Or Buy The Script by Chidinma145(f): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
how does this work abeg
Re: Create An Ads, Real Estate, Ecommerce Website Or Buy The Script by ladddy: 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
it's self explanatory sha read it before you ask unnecessary questions
Re: Create An Ads, Real Estate, Ecommerce Website Or Buy The Script by Chidinma145(f): 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
okay have you been able to reach him yet ?
Re: Create An Ads, Real Estate, Ecommerce Website Or Buy The Script by ladddy: 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
yes call the number
Re: Create An Ads, Real Estate, Ecommerce Website Or Buy The Script by Chidinma145(f): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting: Web4africa Review. Top Domain And Hosting Provider In Nigeria. / Business Wordpress-powered Websites! / Can I Add Adsense To A . Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.