Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,059 members, 7,953,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigeria Marketplace By Aroms Aigbehi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Marketplace By Aroms Aigbehi (1680 Views)

Promote On The Nigeria Marketplace / Best Nigeria Marketplace Has Been Launched( get up to 100k monthly free) / Sell Bags For FREE In Konectbiz Nigeria Marketplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Marketplace By Aroms Aigbehi by amadasunfarm(m): 4:20am On Sep 23, 2017
This is Dashiki. Purely Nigerian fashion. You cannot buy it in hundreds in Nigeria. I was at the airport last time travelling out of Nigeria. I saw a women with bootload of it. She was fighting with the customs. The customs said she cannot ship imported goods out of Nigeria. That is actually the law in Nigeria. Anyway, she needed to bribe someone.
The problem is the Dashiki came from China. You can buy a million Dashikis in China if you like. Why in God's name must Nigerians buy Dashiki from China and export it back to Europe in small quantities to sell to the Nigerians there? Nobody find anything wrong about this.
We need to start selling Dashiki to the world. It is our own and not Chinese.
Image may contain: people standing https://www.facebook.com/NigeriaMarketPlace/?hc_ref=ARTpx1NhXXROxe9KMa5ktrxDWWOdkHlDEYIRQ68xaeHL9vmLoFJtLq2yxRqtdUYaKGU&fref=nf

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Marketplace By Aroms Aigbehi by nelcliff(m): 5:37am On Sep 23, 2017
I'm following.
Re: Nigeria Marketplace By Aroms Aigbehi by amadasunfarm(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Summarize A Book #10,000 / Facebook And Paypal Account For Sale / Furniture Import From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.