Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS (8581 Views)

Jamb Registration Starts Today, Advice JAMBITES / I Can't Come And Kill Myself / I want to kill myself PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by POpikin: 5:05am On Sep 23, 2017
Am so heart broken. I registered JAMB I scored 236. I registered Post UTME. I scored 22/50 am for law in UST I feel like just dying.

The reason am angry here is that I always asked the guy who registered me if there is any latest information he always said no.

I was reading information on ust instead of current affairs.
Because when I wrote exams 2015 they used it.

I finished the whole book. Just to go to the hall to see current affairs. Their asking about football and other things that are not in government.

Guys advice me. I feel like dying now. I saw them selling the current affairs I didn't buy because the stupid guy who registered me told me what the people are selling is fake to get money. And after the exam I bought it almost everything came out.

Guys my small sis is year 3. My friend had finished am fed up o.

There is no c in my Waec I read so hard. Why didn't God tell me they will not use the information on rsust

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by POpikin: 5:09am On Sep 23, 2017
When I saw the current affairs I started crying in the hall.

I always asked that guy any latest information.

Guys encourage me o. Pls encourage me.

The woman said my 236 jamb and good Waec cannot help me.

My advice to people. Try going to your school to ask for latest information.

Because if the guy told me they will use current affairs I would have finished it one day. Because I finished forcados high school one day.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by POpikin: 5:10am On Sep 23, 2017
sonofspada:
How much u have lemme runs ur admission in Uniport, pay after u have confirmed ur admission status.
No need to commit suicide. 07033514621

M not for uniport

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by POpikin: 5:11am On Sep 23, 2017
Am fed up with the education system
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by POpikin: 5:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Nobody told me they will use current affairs. I was always browsing in education. I always called that stupid guy.

If I will kill myself will kill him first o.

If he had told me its current affairs this year if I didn't read is my fault.

M tired of life now if I dont appear in the list

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Firstcitizen: 5:23am On Sep 23, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Ok so what method have you chosen?

Jumping from height on land
Jumping from height on water
Hanging
Snake Bite
Snake Dance
Electrocution by hugging transformer
Electrocution by means Not otherwise specified
Ingestion of toxic substance
Jumping in front of fast moving vehicle
Crocodile smile
Stabbing with sharp object
Stabbing with blunt object
Shooting with pistol
Shooting with rifle
Note it is possible to use more than one method for example ingestion of toxic substance and hanging ,jumping from height etc

Do you wish for for body to be found?
Funny but the idiot might just do it out of stupidity

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by 0m0nnakoda: 5:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Funny but the idiot might just do it out of stupidity
One less idiot

12 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by ebukahandsome(m): 5:28am On Sep 23, 2017
My only advice for you is, please my brother, dont kill your self like that. Dont be selfish, there are alot of ritualists looking for a free head.
Ode!! !, for your mind all these worth your life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Jumbus31(m): 5:41am On Sep 23, 2017
If you really want to kill yourself, you don't need to come on here to tell us. Please kill yourself in peace and don't bother us. We already have a lot of problems to solve. Commit your suicide and see if I won't still take my bottle of stout today.

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Mitchely: 5:46am On Sep 23, 2017
No matter how discouraged you are, know that nothing is worth your life. Look not at what others have achieved, but focus on how you can keep improving yourself. You may or may not get the admission, no matter what keep pushing to achieve your goals. I know the pain of failure, but have learned to always keep pushing. Do not despair, success will come if you don't give up.

18 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by WhoBeThisMan: 5:52am On Sep 23, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

Hanging
Snake Bite
Snake Dance
Crocodile smile
Shooting with pistol
Shooting with rifle
Note it is possible to use more than one method for example ingestion of toxic substance and hanging ,jumping from height etc

never make jest of someone talking of suicide. Don't!

If you have nothing to say, keep quiet

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by WhoBeThisMan: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2017
POpikin:
Am so heart broken. I registered JAMB I scored 236. I registered Post UTME. I scored 22/50 am for law in UST I feel like just dying.

The reason am angry here is that I always asked the guy who registered me if there is any latest information he always said no.

I finished the whole book. Just to go to the hall to see current affairs. Their asking about football and other things that are not in government.

Guys advice me. I feel like dying now. I saw them selling the current affairs I didn't buy because the stupid guy who registered me told me what the people are selling is fake to get money. And after the exam I bought it almost everything came out.

There is no c in my Waec I read so hard. Why didn't God tell me they will not use the information on rsust
Bro no matter the challenges you are facing right now, trust me in a few years you will look back at thus and laugh.

You still have a long way to go, this is just an exam. If you have to write it again next year, do it,. If there are other alternatives, take it. Just don't be a quitter.

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by POpikin: 5:59am On Sep 23, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
Bro no matter the challenges you are facing right now, trust me in a few years you will look back at thus and laugh.

You still have a long way to go, this is just an exam. If you have to write it again next year, do it,. If there are other alternatives, take it. Just don't be a quitter.

The guy never told me about the new subject in post UTME.

I read the old one well let me just hope
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 23, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

Hanging
Snake Bite
Snake Dance
Crocodile smile
Shooting with pistol
Shooting with rifle

Lol.you are wicked o...
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by pyyxxaro: 6:04am On Sep 23, 2017
Pls lemme advice you

Just donate your kidney , testes, big intestine and niipples to people that needs it

its tooo expensive in India

then you can give the rest part to yahooo boys or those in Ogun state that needs it

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO IT IN ADVANCEsad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by AuroraB(f): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Really saddening.
Write the next ones, you are intelligent, you'll smash it.
Interact with people of like minds not just a center agent.
Don't kill yourself embarassed
Don't break your Mummy's heart embarassed

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by dollytino4real(f): 6:24am On Sep 23, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

Hanging
Snake Bite
Snake Dance
Crocodile smile
Shooting with pistol
Shooting with rifle

u don kill b4 abi

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 23, 2017
If u dont kill ur self now u go do it the future and graduate. And find out law is a useless degree. Just do it now

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2017
Chai...

This was exactly how I felt two years ago when I failed woefully in my jamb exams grin...
I understand ur plight...but coming to nairaland is one mistake u made,although there are some good person here thoor. .
But mostly are hypocritical and awkward in reasoning..

But hey...I got an advice for u. .

Never give up...move on...and always look on the brighter side...never ever contemplate suicide cos it's only for cowards..

And mind years to come...u I'll remember this day and laugh or smile over it. . wink

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by jericco1(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2017
Sorry o. Try again
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nicolars(m): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2017
#1 be responsible for your failure, don't blame the guy...

That's the first step.
You said your sis is in year3 and your friend is done,my brother, its not by how far, it by how well... If one of them had 2.2 or third class... What was the essense of going to school then in this country of ours where na first-class or 2.1 dem want

Do you really wonna go for law, I advice you go for another course if law seems to hard to get in.. You know its very competitive

That's just my little piece for you bro, no kill yourself.. Even d certificate wey u one due on top, the richest guys ain't using it

Cc:POpikin

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Okay man try and kill yourself first while i think of how you can die.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Joephat(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2017
cool

Small Boy,

Thousands of graduates like me are jobless n look at you thinking suicide bcz of your desperation to join us..

My advice to you is to pressurize your parents so they send you outside the country for your studies..

You only have this opportunity. Mount pressure on them n come n thank me letter

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by FemiEddy(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Never ever give up
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Seyitosino(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2017
alternatively, if u dont have the means to travel abroad, get a less competitive course with this present jamb score while u make another attempt nxt year. Most importantly, pray to Jah; He rules in men's affairs. If u commit suicide. u will be guilty here (this world) and there (the world beyond). The Lord give u understanding.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by femi4: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2017
POpikin:

There are many doors to the same house(university). Go do pre degree if you are not smart enough to pass post jamb
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by DeathStroke007(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2017
I see no reas0n why you should take educati0n as do or die affair, . keep wasting your time. . better go find work go learn .. education is g0od..makes u see bey0nd what illitrates cant . . with education gaan, whats ur chance of success stop wasting time . .
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by princefunmmy(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2017
First thing, Never blame anyone for your failure, you made the decision he didn't force you.
Secondly, my attitude to failure is that when I fail I will ensure I get a success from that very thing so that I can prove to myself and those who mocked me that I can actually do it. I've been through alot bro.
The most important thing, what do you think God will say about you if you go on suicide, He's gonna be angry with you that you're a waste. Just stay alive and live
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Friedyokes: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2017
POpikin:

what were the questions
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by WhoBeThisMan: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2017
POpikin:

The guy never told me about the new subject in post UTME.

I read the old one well let me just hope
don't worry your self too much over this. Trust me there are greater challenges you will face In future than this. If you don't face this and win which ever way, how will you face the ones ahead?

You sound like a bright student, it was just an omission. If it turns out you filed, do it again. There is no shame in that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FREE Download: National Open University Of Nigeria Course Materials/ Textbooks / Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) / Mr Olaseni Oshifala More Secrets Revealed (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.