Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Family Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Issue (727 Views)

Family Issue / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / Please Advice Me On My Family Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Issue by 2Cents: 6:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Pls nairalanders,I have been complaining to my husband of ova 30yrs of age to stop exposing his nudity to his sister of ova 20yrs of age and I Luk lyk a troubled and jealous wife.pls nairalanders, is it proper?

Lalasticlala front page pls.
Re: Family Issue by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 23, 2017
LOL. Your husband goes nude in the presence of his sister? He's shameless. undecided
Re: Family Issue by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 23, 2017
it depends on how they were brought up.
Re: Family Issue by Acidosis(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2017
I'm sure your own definition of nudity is going shirtless.

Please don't tell me he walks around without boxer shorts or any other undergarment.
Re: Family Issue by Ishilove: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2017
2cents, they were probably brought up in that kind of household where 'nudity' is not a big deal. Madam stop being a nagging and troublesome wife and leave him be.

When you mean nudity, does he walk around with his deek and balls hanging out, or is it just a boxers thing?
Re: Family Issue by Ishilove: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2017
Acidosis:

I'm sure your own definition of nudity is going shirtless.

Please don't tell me he walks around without boxer shorts or any other undergarment.
And what is wrong in walking around with boxers? Is it not his own home?

Heck, I could walk bare assed in my own home if I please. Na you go cover your eyes grin grin
Re: Family Issue by Acidosis(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Ishilove:

And what is wrong in walking around with boxers? Is it not his own home?

Heck, I could walk bare assed in my own home if I please. Na you go cover your eyes grin grin

I see no wrong in walking around with boxers too o, I do that all the time. I'm only wondering what that word - 'nudity' means to her cos walking around with boxers is one's home is not nudity.

By the way, don't walk bare assed in my presence o... I nor dey close eyes for dat kain thing

grin
Re: Family Issue by AFONJAboiy: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2017
WTF walking around the house unclad? ayam not undastnding
Acidosis:

I see no wrong in walking around with boxers too o, I do that all the time. I'm only wondering what that word - 'nudity' means to her cos walking around with boxers is one's home is not nudity.

By the way, don't walk bare assed in my presence o... I nor dey close eyes for dat kain thing

grin
WTF walking around the house unclad? ayam not undastnding
Re: Family Issue by Ishilove: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Acidosis:

grin
And who says I want you to close your eyes? You can look...but you can't touch... grin grin
Re: Family Issue by Acidosis(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2017
Ishilove:

And who says I want you to close your eyes? You can look...but you can't touch... grin grin
cheesy cheesy

I'm sure by the time I go nude too, you would be forced to do the touching grin

1 Like

Re: Family Issue by Ishilove: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2017
Acidosis:

cheesy cheesy

I'm sure by the time I go nude too, you would be forced to do the touching grin
LMAO. cheesy

Abeg let's not spoil this thread with early morning iranu talk cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Family Issue by Acidosis(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2017
Ishilove:
LMAO. cheesy
grin grin
Re: Family Issue by Acidosis(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2017
Ishilove:
LMAO. cheesy
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Angry Wife Dumps Husband For Cheating On Her With Househelp / Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage / How Do I Handle A Disturbing Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.