Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday, 23/09/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday, 23/09/2017 (255 Views)

Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday, 14/10/2017 / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday, 23/09/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTER:
#DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY!
SATURDAY, 23/09/2017

#TOPIC: YOU ARE SPECIAL!

#TEXT:
Psalms 139:13-14 (NRSV)
13 For it was you who formed my inward parts; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; that I know very well.

Isaiah 43:7 (KJV) Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

#MESSAGE:
Beloved, The scripture says you are specially and uniquely created. Just believe it and stop looking down on yourself.
“You are uniquely special" Even though you share many things in common with other people, you are essentially one of a kind. No one else has been given exactly the same makeup as God has given you. Your face, your fingerprints, your voice, and your genetic makeup are matched by no one else’s. Likewise, God has handcrafted you with your personality, your unique set of talents and motivations, and of course, you have a unique purpose in life.

# Friends, You need to have confidence in your own self.
Webster describes confidence as "faith in oneself and one's powers without any suggestion of conceit or arrogance."

# Listen, I meet so many people who have low self-esteem and little, if any, confidence in their own selves just because they are brief in height, and some will begin to say "how I wish I am a little taller". Today , some of our preachers are not even left out, they want to look like Pastor this and pastor that so they begin to bleach their skin and do all sort of things because they have low self esteem with their own complexion. If God created you as a "black" man just like me, that makes you unique, remember; God never make mistake. So be satisfied with your beauty, your height, your complexion, your hips and buttocks, infact, you don't need that plastic surgery. Stop altering your body!

# Friends, I like you to say it after me " I am uniquely created, God designed me the way He wanted, He made me fearfully and wonderfully, I am unique me".

#PRAYER
Father, thank You for how you fashioned me. I am grateful for how you made me uniquely special. I received grace this morning never to compare myself with anyone in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday, 23/09/2017 by staytravel: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
niceluvsus:

# Listen, I meet so many people who have low self-esteem and little, if any, confidence in their own selves just because they are brief in height, and some will begin to say "how I wish I am a little taller". Today , some of our preachers are not even left out, they want to look like Pastor this and pastor that so they begin to bleach their skin and do all sort of things because they have low self esteem with their own complexion. If God created you as a "black" man just like me, that makes you unique, remember; God never make mistake. So be satisfied with your beauty, your height, your complexion, your hips and buttocks, infact, you don't need that plastic surgery. Stop altering your body!

# Friends, I like you to say it after me " I am uniquely created, God designed me the way He wanted, He made me fearfully and wonderfully, I am unique me".

#PRAYER
Father, thank You for how you fashioned me. I am grateful for how you made me uniquely special. I received grace this morning never to compare myself with anyone in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

Amen,
This skin bleaching thing really makes me sad.

(1) (Reply)

God Gives Grace To The Humble (part 1) / Anglican Bishop Says Flood Covers More Than 100 Homes / The Highest Gate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.