Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Man Gets Shot In The Neck And Immediately Makes A Live Video (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets Shot In The Neck And Immediately Makes A Live Video (graphic Photos) (1268 Views)

Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) / How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Shot In The Neck And Immediately Makes A Live Video (graphic Photos) by STANPASQUAL(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2017
A man got shot in the neck and immediately took his phone and started making a live video.

He even said “You should have shot me in my head you feel me?!”. I hope he got to the hospital alive!

Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And Immediately Makes A Live Video (graphic Photos) by STANPASQUAL(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2017
them no shoot am well!! Social media craze!!
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And Immediately Makes A Live Video (graphic Photos) by idoncare440(f): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2017
he should have Been shot in his eye balls..
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And Immediately Makes A Live Video (graphic Photos) by greatmarshall(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Imagine
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And Immediately Makes A Live Video (graphic Photos) by babywhite(f): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2017
is he alright !!!!!!!! apparently he got shot not alright
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And Immediately Makes A Live Video (graphic Photos) by olamil34(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2017
from the looks of it he is the result of a broken condom, may his soul rest in peace(in advance) because his shooter won't make the same mistake twice
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And Immediately Makes A Live Video (graphic Photos) by Seakay(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2017
The bullet must have affected his cotton wool brain.

(1) (Reply)

WATCH Live Video Of The Offa Bank Robbery HERE / Lady Claims Pastor Sleeps With Female Members To Instill Holiness / Brazilian Gang Leader Dressed As Daughter In Wonky Prison-break Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.