Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

" I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) (2988 Views)

Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage / 'No Pain, No Gain', Paul Okoye Says As He Shares Photo / "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo (2) (3) (4)

" I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2017

Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by bidemz(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2017
like seriously undecided
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2017
it is only fools that will take this confused twins seriously

Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by CaptainG00D: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2017
U are a fool not on ur own
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2017
You both should seperate and watch your careers sink into the ground like quick sand

Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2017
It is well
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2017
oga oo
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by Yeligray(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Una d find person wey go cum cry for una to join together again ba... Smh.. Una no get work.
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2017
But seriously

I DON'T CAAAARRREEE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
But seriously

I DON'T CAAAARRREEE!!!!!!!!!!

Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by OKorowanta: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Go have a dance band and live us alone.

You and dat your greedy twin brother shud live us alone for once.
You've been in the industry ten years b4 Olamide and Davido came on board but they've been able to bring other artistes on board and
Opened job opportunities
Adekunle Gold,Dremo,Lil Kesh,Mayorkun etc.
But for u guys,una no add value to d industry and una no go let us rest.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by HottestFire: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2017

Nobody should drag us into the appeal party this time...

Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by Partnerbiz3: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
So?
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:

Honestly! I don't get how they easily play their fans over and over again? Where some people brain dey go sef?

Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
You both should seperate and watch your careers sink into the ground like quick sand
and if they don't sing again do you think that they will be poor as your generation?
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by Kobicove(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
We're tired of this

You guys should break up and let us have some peace! undecided
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

and if they don't sing again do you think that they will be poor as my generation?
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by Tbillz(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
OKorowanta:

You've been in the industry ten years b4 Olamide and Davido came on board but they've been able to bring other artistes on board and
Opened job opportunities
Do U care for a bottle of Orijin, Life, Trophy or Yampion for this response? Lovely
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
OKorowanta:

Opened job opportunities
you are so right though.

And you forgot Banky W. he gave us Wiz Kid.

Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by chiiraq802(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Owk...
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by DavidTheGeek: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
OKorowanta:

Opened job opportunities
Hahaha WORD.

Check this article on NaijaJamAlert ... P-Square fighting remix: Why the brothers fight continued: http://www.naijajamalert.com.ng/2017/09/why-p-square-are-fighting.html
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by ikemesit4477: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by OKorowanta: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rokia2:
you are so right though.

And you forgot Baby W. he gave us Wiz Kid.

True dat.
He gave us more than just Wizkid.
Skales,Niyola even Shaydee.
Skales thru this break thru was able to build bungalow for mama,that saves dem house rent.
Dats adding value,giving back.
Skales has also started giving some dudes audience.
The chain continues...
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by OKorowanta: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
Tbillz:
Do U care for a bottle of Orijin, Life, Trophy or Yampion for this response? Lovely

Bros I for like down the yampion. grin

Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by Ecuador1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
True talk
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by bamite(m): 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
These guys should know it's time for them to call it quits.

Why is it so difficult for people to take a bow while the ovation is loudest?
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by TheEastActivist: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
So all these niggas up there fell for this charade..

cheesy cheesy cheesy...

I bet none watch the video and no where did Peter mentioned that...
Re: " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) by majamajic(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
This show he is going, hope he didn't collect the money as psquare cum dey go as only peter.

He better use helmet for stage grin grin grin

Bobrisky Picture With Tits And Ass / Nollywood Actresss Chizzy Alichi, Builds Mansion For Her Parent (photos) / Chioma Is Pregnant For Davido?