Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? (2753 Views)

Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names / Npower: Shortlisted Candidates Please Share Your State / Npower List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017-2018 | Npower Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? by chi4ik(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2017
please anyone with a relevant information should help us..
Re: Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? by zutu(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2017
No
Re: Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? by obinnanelson4(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2017
Yes, I agree with the poster above me.
Re: Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? by Nduway(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2017
I think the people that hv been shortlisted so far are the NTax but other categories are yet to be shortlisted.
Re: Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? by Tsam1959(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2017
chi4ik:
please anyone with a relevant information should help us..
Go on the official pages of Npower to get latest updates
Re: Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? by chi4ik(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nduway:
I think the people that hv been shortlisted so far are the NTax but other categories are yet to be shortlisted.
tanx dear, i got several rumours that they have. I went to npower.gov.ng but still didn't see anything
Re: Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? by josephralphz: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
chi4ik:
tanx dear, i got several rumours that they have. I went to npower.gov.ng but still didn't see anything

Nduway, where did you get that information cos I applied under that category and am yet to be contacted. Secondly, there's no massage on their official site.

So I wonder how the selection was done. Could it be that usual Nigerian factor has been applied this time around.
Re: Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? by xtivin(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
There is no shortlisting for now, they can't do it without me.
Re: Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? by chi4ik(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
josephralphz:

Nduway, where did you get that information cos I applied under that category and am yet to be contacted. Secondly, there's no massage on their official site.

So I wonder how the selection was done. Could it be that usual Nigerian factor has been applied this time around.
my dear, I will meet the woman again and feedback u
Re: Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? by chi4ik(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
josephralphz:

my dear, I will meet the woman again tonight and feedback u
Re: Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? by felixdanielthed(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Also fall in that category of ntax, note gotten any text of being short listed, although I heard I heard some rumors dat some candidates were sent interviews to posted places, abeg I want to see reality pls, just tore sha
Re: Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? by Nduway(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
josephralphz:

I have been hearing alot of people on nairaland claiming to have received phone interviews on there NTax applications, but have not confirmed if any of this is true.

(1) (Reply)

How A Company Put Me Through An Annoying Recruiting Process Just For Their Job / Urgent Vacancy For An Article Writer: ₦15,000 Per Month / URGENT! Relationship/loan Officer At Addosser Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.