Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Rev. Fr Cyriacus Onunkwo To Be Buried Alongside His Father (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev. Fr Cyriacus Onunkwo To Be Buried Alongside His Father (photo) (664 Views)

Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Siblings Arrested For Kidnapping 88-Year-Old Father (Photo) / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Fr Cyriacus Onunkwo To Be Buried Alongside His Father (photo) by stane007: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2017
Rev. Fr. Cyriacus Onunkwo who was killed after he returned to Nigeria to bury his father, will now be buried alongside his dad.

Fr. Cyriacus was kidnapped and reportedly suffocated to death in the car booth of they kidnappers on his way back home at banana junction in Orlu, a sacrilegious plot that was allegedly masterminded by a former policeman.

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace!

http://www.lailasblog.com/rev-fr-onunkwo-killed-returned-nigeria-bury-father-buried-alongside-father-photo/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Rev. Fr Cyriacus Onunkwo To Be Buried Alongside His Father (photo) by hatchy(f): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2017
Africans are subhumans that ought not to inhibit where real humans(other races) are.

Rest in peace Reverend.

For your killers,they will know no peace till eternity.
Re: Rev. Fr Cyriacus Onunkwo To Be Buried Alongside His Father (photo) by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
So sad, his father gave birth to him in his mid-forties...rip rev father

(1) (Reply)

. / Man Butchered By His Wife And Her Lover In Anambra. / Man Raped By Two Men In Horrific Late Night Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.