Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Is The Connection Between Taking Beer And Bouts Of Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Connection Between Taking Beer And Bouts Of Malaria (483 Views)

Nigeria Missing As 9 New African Countries Get Millions Of Malaria Vaccines / Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) / Benefits Of Beer And Its Side Effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Connection Between Taking Beer And Bouts Of Malaria by Baso2019: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2017
I'm a lover of green bottles but am now forced to abstain, what could be the relationship between taking beer (even one bottle) and malaria. Everytime I take beer I fall to malaria in less than 48 hours. I'm not really here to seek for solution because I'm ready to abstain afterall nothing can be compared to good health but I want to learn from experts what the connection is between beer and malaria
Re: What Is The Connection Between Taking Beer And Bouts Of Malaria by JohnNgene: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
This thing happens to my cousin a lot too o! Whenever he takes too much beer (and trust me, he drinks about two bottles everyday), he suffers from malaria. He'll then abstain for about a week while treating it and returns back to his bottles the week after that and the cycle goes on and on. Lol.

I think alcohol reduces the power of our immune system to fight diseases. That's my layman's view sha. Lol. Over to the medical experts in the house.

(1) (Reply)

How Glow Your Face Faster With Orange Juice / Treatment Of Premature Ejaculation: The Asian Method / Https://tubidy.zone/jaan-ton-pyara-happy-raikoti-mp3-song-download/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.