Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds (2224 Views)

Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels / Free Fixed Game, Thank Me Later / If You Have Fixed Game Or Real Prediction... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds by SameBoi(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
The game starts by 7:35pm and was given to me by my indian predictor, if you are ready to hit the jackpot, drop your number and i will call. If you doubt, wait until tomorrow when i will show you the result of the slip. Happy weekend

1 Like

Re: Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds by howtong: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
To get free football live score Update on your Whatsapp >> Clickhere to subscribe
Re: Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds by frbona: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Shove it down your throat, both of you! Hopeless scammers

2 Likes

Re: Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds by Kylekent59: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
If your source is legit,then you don't need our money, you have to keep it to yourself.
A curse on the person that falls for your scam grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds by SameBoi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
Kylekent59:
If your source is legit,then you don't need our money, you have to keep it to yourself.
A curse on the person that falls for your scam grin grin grin

you will see the result tomorrow
Re: Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds by Supersuave2(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
SameBoi:

yea, Photoshop results cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds by Kylekent59: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
SameBoi:

Forget about d result tomorrow,i know hw it's being done. I know how pages are being set up,and how the scam is being done.
Don't deceive urself for you are a scammer grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds by Kylekent59: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Supersuave2:
yea, Photoshop results cheesy
Not even about that. Have you wondered why nairabet changed their platform,its because of these scammers,all they do is to photoshop or collect other people's tickets, then they upload d successful ones. grin grin grin
Re: Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds by Supersuave2(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Kylekent59:

Not even about that. Have you wondered why nairabet changed their platform,its because of these scammers,all they do is to photoshop or collect other people's tickets, then they upload d successful ones. grin grin grin
yea, right. I've see numerous tickets with very precise predictions and big winnings but then you'd see that they aren't real when you shine your eyes.

Most of the ones that provide coupon codes are working with bet9ja agents to scam people

1 Like

Re: Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds by Kylekent59: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Supersuave2:
yea, right. I've see numerous tickets with very precise predictions and big winnings but then you'd see that they aren't real when you shine your eyes.

Most of the ones that provide coupon codes are working with bet9ja agents to scam people
Yea. You are right.

1 Like

Re: Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds by frbona: 2:36am On Sep 24, 2017
SameBoi:

show us the tickets with betID code for proper verification

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meme Thread For All Chelsea Fans / Ten Candidates For The Ballon D'or / Kevin Prince Boateng Used The F-WORD Against Kwasi Appiah In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.