Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Secret Camera Shows Nanny Abusing 9-month-old Baby (see Video). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Secret Camera Shows Nanny Abusing 9-month-old Baby (see Video). (501 Views)

Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia / Ladies Stop Calling Us Baby!!! See What You've Caused??? / CCTV Caught Nanny Abusing An Infant Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Camera Shows Nanny Abusing 9-month-old Baby (see Video). by uneeking(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Only God can say, what the world is turning into these days. Atrocities abound virtually everywhere and in every unbelievable format. The latest trending one for sometime now is that of nannies abusing toddlers.

No matter what the situation is that made you to apply for the job of a nanny, there is no excuse for you to abuse a toddler or any kid put in your care with payment attached to the job.

Unfortunately, many people seem to apply for this job just because of the remuneration attached to it. The worse part of it all is that the atrocities are being committed by ladies and young women!

These are people who are hoping to get a child of their own in future for God’s sake! Will it be right for God to give such people their own children in future? No wonder many women are running from pillar to post in search of blessing of the womb these days. Only God knows their past deeds!

In the most recent case uncovered, a Namibian mother who goes by the name Annemarie Theron has taken her nanny to court after catching her on camera abusing her 9-month-old baby.

The mother in question noticed bruises and scratches on her baby’s neck and could not come up with any reason for them. This is what she had to say;

After that I sat at work, thinking about my daughter the entire day. That’s when I decided to install cameras, so that I could see what was happening when I’m not at home.
After fixing the cameras without the nanny’s knowledge, Annemarie Theron returned home to watch the footage and she almost fainted at what she saw on the screen before her. She saw how the nanny not only literarily threw the baby into its cot but worse still, later lifted it from there with one leg just like a rag doll! She narrated her ordeal this way;

It was very emotional watching it. I refused to sleep, eat or drink for a couple of days afterward. It’s difficult to imagine how long this has been going on for. I can see Laila is so, so broken after everything.
The visibly shocked mother decided to report the matter at a police station. And this what she had to say about that;

It was quite a process, as I had to confirm with a mediator what it would mean if I made the recordings without her (the nanny’s) knowledge. The police were initially hesitant about the charges, but wanted to arrest the woman immediately after seeing the footage.

I don’t want her near my child ever again, or to pose a threat to other children. What happened was horrible to witness. I realised Laila has nightmares.

It was comforting to see how many people supported us. Thanks to everyone, family, friends, and strangers, it means a great deal.
Friends, please see for yourselves what took place in the mother’s absence and jugde for yourselves.

Please watch video now here; http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-secret-camera-shows-nanny-abusing-9-month-old-baby-see-video/

Re: Secret Camera Shows Nanny Abusing 9-month-old Baby (see Video). by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
EVIL

(1) (Reply)

44 Countries Your Nigerian Passpost Can Get You To With Visa Free / END TIME!! Mother & Daughter Get Pregnant For Same Man, Give Birth On Same Day / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Frank Edoho Exits From Show, Becomes Host Of Anot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.