Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

(METHOD) Try This Facebook Comment Method, I Made $1500 Last Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (METHOD) Try This Facebook Comment Method, I Made $1500 Last Month (1142 Views)

Learn The Exact Method I Used To Turn $10 To $21 Online / I Will Show You The Method I Use To Kill It Trading / Make Money Through This Facebook Research Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(METHOD) Try This Facebook Comment Method, I Made $1500 Last Month by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hello....members.

I used this Facebook comment method to generate $1500 last month, and I wish to also share so you too can try it to promote your CPA offers for free.

Basically this is CPA offer promotion via Facebook comment.

So what you can do actually for this to work is, you create two Facebook account, your profile should be white.

try to make the account legit as possible.

- Pick a CPA offers from your CPA network you want to advertize on Facebook.

- generate a landing page for that offer

- post your CPA landing page with one of the account with a custom hastag ( something like #freeiphone)

- with the other account, just spam this hashtags on Facebook pages related to your offers everywhere.

The trick is that, when people click on the hashtag, they would see your CPA post with the link to your CPA offer landing page.

Since you're not spamming links, it's very hard for Facebook to recognized it as spam.

Your ability to make more money with this trick is based on how you are able to post the hashtags on many pages and groups.

The above guide may sounds strange to a lot of newbie who are not into CPA or Affiliate marketing.

Try it today and thank me later....

if you have any questions, you can ask me, because this is just a summary of that trick....

You can also get my complete CPA and Affiliate Guide from my blog... Check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: (METHOD) Try This Facebook Comment Method, I Made $1500 Last Month by walterzingo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
How do I see your signature?
Re: (METHOD) Try This Facebook Comment Method, I Made $1500 Last Month by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Every nairaland member signature is within the post, i guess you have to log in first to see other members signature...
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Thousand Naira ,let Me Show You How You Can Be Financially OK With / F / Start Receiving Monthly Pension From Superlife Stc30 Pension Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.