Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

8 Ways To Make Money Online With A Pre-made Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Ways To Make Money Online With A Pre-made Blog (519 Views)

Do You Need A Pre-order Group To Join? / 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Make Money Online With A Pre-made Blog by moneynavy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hello Guys, I will be sharing a simple and untap ways to make money online with pre-made blog or PLR blogs

I will be sharing ways and methods of how you too can make a good fortune.

Topic to be discuss are
1. Fiverr
2. Flippa
3. Amazon and reviews
4. Google Adsense
5. Afflitte mrketing
6. Advert Spce for sale
7. Sponsor post
8. Facebook Groups
9. Article sites

[url]Download a free guide on my signature below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6NF8QX37zWxX2lrdFJ1b2szQzg/view[/url]

Re: 8 Ways To Make Money Online With A Pre-made Blog by moneynavy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
1. Fiverr
I believe we ll know and have heard about the site many have made money here and many re still making money here. I wont go into the whole explanation of this site. search this forum and the subject matter. Nairaland has enough materials on this subject.

Here are the screenshot of this site on fiverr and its has good reviews

Re: 8 Ways To Make Money Online With A Pre-made Blog by moneynavy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
2. Flippa: This is one of the market place where you buy and sell domain names, application and websites or blogs in our case.

This is what happen here, you upload your pre made blog into a server and make sure you get a domain name, i usually go for expired names that has a good records or history. upload, drive traffic and sell.

if you sell 5 blogs like the images below, you are on something big.

Please drop your comments and questions.

Re: 8 Ways To Make Money Online With A Pre-made Blog by saddabm(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Well done sir, I'm following, the questions may they'll follow up later, I am squarely gonna set down here.
Re: 8 Ways To Make Money Online With A Pre-made Blog by saddabm(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sir, my question is, how much an expired domain costs, and when you build a blog around it how much will you gain.
Thank you
Re: 8 Ways To Make Money Online With A Pre-made Blog by moneynavy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
saddabm:
Sir, my question is, how much an expired domain costs, and when you build a blog around it how much will you gain.
Thank you
an expired and drop domain name is $10 and your niche, blog revenue and traffic determine how much you will make

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Well Designed Blog, Get In Here / Lottery, The New Venture For Entrepreneurs / Arthur Eze Dragged To UK Court For Pulling Out Of £5million Mansion Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.