Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Christians, Muslims And Atheists. What Will Happen To Us After Death Bb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Muslims And Atheists. What Will Happen To Us After Death Bb (329 Views)

If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Ex-christians Now Atheists, What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Out Of Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Muslims And Atheists. What Will Happen To Us After Death Bb by segunojo866: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
I have been wondering what's next after death. Please enlighten me Nairalanders
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists. What Will Happen To Us After Death Bb by Samsimple(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
You decompose and evolve thats for science, i guess u are nt happy with dat for muslims you will get eternal erection to fu*ck 72 virgins eternally. I knw u will prefer islam
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists. What Will Happen To Us After Death Bb by segunojo866: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Samsimple:
You decompose and evolve thats for science, i guess u are nt happy with dat for muslims you will get eternal erection to fu*ck 72 virgins eternally. I knw u will prefer islam
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Did This For You What Have You Done For Me / Why Is So Much Of The World Still Unevangelised? / How Come Many Born Again Christian Sisters Are Not VIRGINS???????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.