Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Help! Am In Need Of I.T Placement Urgently In Ibadan Or Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Am In Need Of I.T Placement Urgently In Ibadan Or Lagos (897 Views)

Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? / Help Am About To Leave My 100,000 Paying Job To Start A Bakery Business / N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Am In Need Of I.T Placement Urgently In Ibadan Or Lagos by Dorlarphor10: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Am currently a part 4 student of OAU, Ile- Ife
Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, am urgently in need of I.T placement in any field of the discipline, Am a dedicated and committed student.
Am looking forward to learn in any reputable organization that will add value to me and also give me some allowance
Thanks
Re: Help! Am In Need Of I.T Placement Urgently In Ibadan Or Lagos by brenister10: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dorlarphor10:
Am currently a part 4 student of OAU, Ile- Ife
Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, am urgently in need of I.T placement in any field of the discipline, Am a dedicated and committed student.
Am looking forward to learn in any reputable organization that will add value to me and also give me some allowance
Thanks

Come and drop your IT letter at SolarWorld Alternative Energy Resources Nigeria LTD, No 1 Aare Avenue, Bodija Ibadan.
Re: Help! Am In Need Of I.T Placement Urgently In Ibadan Or Lagos by Dorlarphor10: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
brenister10:

Come and drop your IT letter at SolarWorld Alternative Energy Resources Nigeria LTD, No 1 Aare Avenue, Bodija Ibadan.
Alright, Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies. / How Real Is This On A Sunday Morning? / Apply For Danish Refugee Council Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.