Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed (1124 Views)

Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please / I Need My App To Be In Apple Store Who Can Help, Is On Playstore Already / Merging Coding With The Realities Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed by barapistis(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
good evening ,need help on something which i feel the programmers here can put me through

please bear in mind that i am not a coder,so my question might not be so refined

how does automated merging or matching work as seen in most ponzi site

our present system allows the admin to split a given amount into whatver smaller number they wish to have but its kind of difficult for them to use

for example

in a case where there is a 70k ph donation from a single guy while there are other people in the same system who have Gh smaller figures like ,15000

or 30,000

is there any way to merge this smaller amount automatically or mathematically even if we have to use an admin account to make for the whole number

please i need fix this

thank you
Re: Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed by Bolaji21(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Send me an email adeademi2@gmail.com. I have the solution you need.
Re: Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed by havilahconsults: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
barapistis:
good evening ,need help on something which i feel the programmers here can put me through

Worry less!..Havilah consults have the best reserved service for you. We are experts in web development, web design, programming and coding with samples to show you. Call/WhatsApp 07067190222
Re: Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed by barapistis(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2017
guys

i have somebody doing this already

we just need to resolve the automatic merging issue

thank you
Re: Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed by Miscellaneous(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
barapistis:

please bear in mind that i am not a coder,so my question might not be so refined

how does automated merging or matching work as seen in most ponzi site

our present system allows the admin to split a given amount into whatver smaller number they wish to have but its kind of difficult for them to use

for example

in a case where there is a 70k ph donation from a single guy while there are other people in the same system who have Gh smaller figures like ,15000

or 30,000

is there any way to merge this smaller amount automatically or mathematically even if we have to use an admin account to make for the whole number

please i need fix this

thank you

I've always maintained that Nigeria has no programmer. The only one i av seen since my web development journey was a Yoruba boy. He was a god! I won't say I'm excellent myself. I want others to speak my name too. To further buttress my point, when u asked the self acclaimed programmers in Nigeria practical questions like the one u are asking now, they fidget and possibly run into comma which further stresses the fact that they only know theories and theories and theoretical examples. They will always want to charge u to give a little help

Okay man... Let me help u here.

Auto merge should work by dates. Lets take MMM as a classic example.

If a person pledge an amount today and maybe according to ur website plan the day for merging is 7days, on the 7th day, u should av a check in ur db to confirm that date is Ready for merging. Correspondingly, there must also B someone who has ghed from another end and is now ready to claim his money

All u av to do is run a while loop under some fixed conditions. If the loop picks any persons from both side who satisfy the conditions then, it inserts their name, amount, balance etc in the db..... It's that easy

If ur programmer can't reason this so basic thing, discard him already!!! Don't waste ur cash on trash!!!

Note: even after detailed explanation, a trash programmer will always find problem doing the basics.

2 Likes

Re: Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed by fizyalasdair(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
I'm a PHP programmer, giving you the whole sequence here would be hectic for me, you could call me for the full details.

To enable all desired functions you should have a database with these important tables
Table PH
Table GH
Table Ph_Merging
Table Gh_Merging

You would also need to create an extra 2 php pages
A config page that gives access to the database
A data page that processes the merging and blocking process

The above pages should be included in every other php page.

When a participant makes a PH, He's PH is given a unique Id number (The id can be set be creating a column in Table PH named "id" and set to auto increment)

The data page contains code that merges a PH to a GH. The Merging is stored in Table Ph_Merging and Gh_Merging

If you would like to merge 10k PH to only 30k GH which is a x3 merging system, you should indicate this in the data page.

However if you would want any PH to be merged to an incomplete GH, you should also indicate this in the data page.

Table Ph_Merging containing the details of the participant making a PH and Table Gh_Merging containing the details of the participant making a GH.

A PH might appear once on the Table Ph_Merging depending on if the PH is split to pay several GHers.

Table Ph_Merging and Gh_Merging are linked by a unique token, which allows the GHer to confirm or reject PH (i.e changing table Ph_Merging data by possession of unique token)

Data from Gh_Merging is obtained in an array and displayed to participant making PH

Data from Ph_Merging is obtained in an array and displayed to participant making GH

I'm assuming your programmers are fluent with PHP and The MYSQL Database, I'll advised that they use Php 5.6 as version 7 is too smooth for something this rough.

2 Likes

Re: Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed by barapistis(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Miscellaneous:

I've always maintained that Nigeria has no programmer. The only one i av seen since my web development journey was a Yoruba boy. He was a god! I won't say I'm excellent myself. I want others to speak my name too. To further buttress my point, when u asked the self acclaimed programmers in Nigeria practical questions like the one u are asking now, they fidget and possibly run into comma which further stresses the fact that they only know theories and theories and theoretical examples. They will always want to charge u to give a little help

Okay man... Let me help u here.

Auto merge should work by dates. Lets take MMM as a classic example.

If a person pledge an amount today and maybe according to ur website plan the day for merging is 7days, on the 7th day, u should av a check in ur db to confirm that date is Ready for merging. Correspondingly, there must also B someone who has ghed from another end and is now ready to claim his money

All u av to do is run a while loop under some fixed conditions. If the loop picks any persons from both side who satisfy the conditions then, it inserts their name, amount, balance etc in the db..... It's that easy

If ur programmer can't reason this so basic thing, discard him already!!! Don't waste ur cash on trash!!!

Note: even after detailed explanation, a trash programmer will always find problem doing the basics.

thanks man...i bend down

1 Like

Re: Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed by barapistis(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2017
fizyalasdair:
I'm a PHP programmer, giving you the whole sequence here would be hectic for me, you could call me for the full details.

To enable all desired functions you should have a database with these important tables
Table PH
Table GH
Table Ph_Merging
Table Gh_Merging

You would also need to create an extra 2 php pages
A config page that gives access to the database
A data page that processes the merging and blocking process

The above pages should be included in every other php page.

When a participant makes a PH, He's PH is given a unique Id number (The id can be set be creating a column in Table PH named "id" and set to auto increment)

The data page contains code that merges a PH to a GH. The Merging is stored in Table Ph_Merging and Gh_Merging

If you would like to merge 10k PH to only 30k GH which is a x3 merging system, you should indicate this in the data page.

However if you would want any PH to be merged to an incomplete GH, you should also indicate this in the data page.

Table Ph_Merging containing the details of the participant making a PH and Table Gh_Merging containing the details of the participant making a GH.

A PH might appear once on the Table Ph_Merging depending on if the PH is split to pay several GHers.

Table Ph_Merging and Gh_Merging are linked by a unique token, which allows the GHer to confirm or reject PH (i.e changing table Ph_Merging data by possession of unique token)

Data from Gh_Merging is obtained in an array and displayed to participant making PH

Data from Ph_Merging is obtained in an array and displayed to participant making GH

I'm assuming your programmers are fluent with PHP and The MYSQL Database, I'll advised that they use Php 5.6 as version 7 is too smooth for something this rough.

Thanks man

i dey ruminate over this write up like ruminant animal

1 Like

Re: Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed by tatoxiza: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2017
Learn Digital media Marketing

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / What Tech Do You Work With And Why? / What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.