Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Simi Just Validated That Girls Love Lies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Just Validated That Girls Love Lies (442 Views)

Love, Lies, Betrayal: Banky W Has Cheated On Adesua With Niyola / Davido Lies Down Flat For Ademola Adeleke, Shares Fun Photos Together / Video Of Mayorkun Saying That Girls Only Want Now Not Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi Just Validated That Girls Love Lies by Ashibelieve: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
The age long wonder why good girls like bad boys or why the bad boys get the good girls is simply because girls love fantasy and fantasy is make believe which indirectly means a lie. A girl wants fantasy and truth in one package at the start of a relationship and many at times both don't mix.

I love simi so I was just listening to her song "smile for me" and see what she said

Lie to me if the truth will break my heart ooo
sing for me even though your voice dey crack ooo
Dance with me even if you're dancing off the beat
Take a chance on me don't you believe I'm worth the risk
smile for me baby mi please smile

Guys wetin girls like? truth or lie?
Girls Simi dey lie?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:psquare Officially Break Up For Good, Court Papers For Separation / "If The Opportunity Comes To Work With Presh, I Will Definitely Work" - Kcee / Wizkid Makes History As First African Artiste To Sell Out At Royal Albert Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.