Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me – Popular Tweeter User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me – Popular Tweeter User (333 Views)

A Tweeter User Said AMVCA7 Cocktail Party Looked Like Departmental Dinner / Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" / Beef Alert!tweeter User To Daddyfreeze "At Ya Age You Never Discover Your Purpos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me – Popular Tweeter User by adetoyipeter(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Popular Tweeter User

Man Asks Kennywood Actress Hadiza To Go Get Married.. See Her Epic Reply.

Kannywood actress Hadiza Aliyu Gabon angrily lashed out at a twitter user who commented on her marital status.

It all started yesterday when the 28-year-old national posted a photo and @AdizatouGabon, one of her followers advised her to get married.

According to the translation by Sources, Hadiza told him to instead advise his father to divorce his mother and marry her.

She said her reaction was informed by similar calls anytime she posts new picture on her twitter handle.

CLICK LINK BELLOW TO See tweet :

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/advise-father-divorce-mother-marry-popular-tweeter-user/

SITE: http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

P SQUARE SEPARATION: "Am On My Own Says Peter Okoye" / Ogun Kee You, Peeshaun Of Skuki’s Reply To Twitter User Who Accused Him(details) / For The Genius "Murder Or Suicide"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.