Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Actress Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother In-law's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother In-law's Birthday (965 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother In-law's Birthday by dinma007: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus, has taken to Instagram to celebrate her mother in-law's birthday. The actress described Daniel Ademinokan's mother as the 'most amazing mother in law in the whole world.'

Here's what she wrote;

"Happy birthday to the most amazing mother in law in the whole world. I love you to the moon and back Mami. You have taught me so much about God, marriage, prayer, love, family and so many other things that are too many to mention. You have shown more love than I could ever ask for. May God continue to bless, guide, protect and heal you in Jesus name. I love you Mami."

http://www.lailasblog.com/actress-stella-damasus-celebrates-mother-laws-birthday/

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother In-law's Birthday by soberdrunk(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
You have to give it to Madam Stella, even with all the hate and harsh comments she received for helping to babysit another woman's 'former' husband, she was able to develop a thick skin and overcome all the hate!......... angry
Re: Actress Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother In-law's Birthday by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
At least she try now.
Re: Actress Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother In-law's Birthday by kokoA(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
"one of her mother in-laws" please.
Re: Actress Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother In-law's Birthday by Teewhy2: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good one , hope she is not doing this for social media publicity but not having a cordial relationship with the woman.

(1) (Reply)

20 Celebrities Who Treat Their Fans Like Trash / Hugh Hefner Laid To Rest In Ultra Private Ceremony..buried Beside Marilyn Monroe / See the biggest between Olamide, Wizkid and Davido with this picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.