Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

See How To Make A Spicy Cow Meat Pepper Soup, It Is Great For This Weather - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How To Make A Spicy Cow Meat Pepper Soup, It Is Great For This Weather (1057 Views)

See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video) / Avoid Embarrassment Stop Calling It 'egusi Soup' It Is Wrong, See The Correct Wo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Make A Spicy Cow Meat Pepper Soup, It Is Great For This Weather by vinegurl(f): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Cow meat pepper soup is a spicy and savoury pepper soup prepared here in Nigeria; you can find this pepper soup in most restaurants and food joints. Cow meat pepper is also known as beef pepper soup, it is mostly enjoyed as appetizer and it can be paired with boiled rice, yam and agidi.

Different spices and herbs are usually added to make this healthy and spicy pepper soup, some of the key ingredients in this pepper soup are Uda (Negro pepper), alligator pepper, ginger, garlic, ehuru( calabash nutmeg) among other spices. These spices add to this pepper soup a unique taste and attractive colour, hence scent leaf (basil) is also added to this pepper soup for aromatic flavour. Both dried and fresh scent leaves can be used to make this cow meat pepper soup. However, you can replace the scent leaf with uziza leaf.

See how to make this spicy cow meat pepper soup.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Share Photos Of Your Christmas Rice. / I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? / Snake Killed By Soldiers In Dubi Hill Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.